I’m pretty sure Kamala takes Xanax.

Stray Bullet

Like when she told protestors for Palestine in rage that Trump will win if they don’t stop chanting was when I think she might have missed a dose. I can tell she’s a very angry woman who pretends to be nice in public. She’s got that fake ass laugh. She only cares about her career. I’m also getting wine mom vibes from her too. Like when she was interviewed by Anderson Cooper after Joe Biden’s debate with Trump. She totally seemed like she was drunk while defending the indefensible.

Werbung:
Like when she told protestors for Palestine in rage that Trump will win if they don’t stop chanting was when I think she might have missed a dose. I can tell she’s a very angry woman who pretends to be nice in public. She’s got that fake ass laugh. She only cares about her career. I’m also getting wine mom vibes from her too. Like when she was interviewed by Anderson Cooper after Joe Biden’s debate with Trump. She totally seemed like she was drunk while defending the indefensible.
Here too lol!

Fuck off dickhead.
You're the one who should get treatment for you cerebral epilepsy.

The post is more of your frustrated crap because you can't have it your way.

Werbung:
Back