Illegal family getting more benefits then disabled vet and family

Werbung:

Yes liberals have again put non citizens over Americans and he's a disabled vet.
Liberals like to claim they do not get benefits but that's just another lie from them

Yes liberals have again put non citizens over Americans and he's a disabled vet.
Liberals like to claim they do not get benefits but that's just another lie from them

Not many
Commenting! I wonder why? Hmmm! They know Harris will let them all in!

The one she is ignoring right now!!! Right!

KAMALA HARRIS'S DANGEROUS AGENDA
Border Czar Kamala Harris opened the southern border to illegal alien criminals and deadly fentanyl, and as vice president, was the tie-breaking vote for far-left spending bills that raised taxes and sent prices skyrocketing for families across the country. While Harris has tried to rewrite history on her extreme record, she can’t hide from her promises to set murderers free, dismantle America’s border security, raise costs with massive spending bills, bring back the Green New Deal Scam, eliminate private health insurance, and more.

Fighting to Set Murderers Free

More “Bidenomics”—it’s “Working,” Rising Costs are Nothing to Worry About!

More Taxes to Ensure the Middle-Class Pays Their “Fair Share”

Abolish Borders

Bring Back the Green New Deal

Kamala Believes in Freedom for Individuals Associated with Violent Behavior. (Formally Referred to as Violent Criminals)

Ending “Wrongheaded Thinking” That More Police Mean Safer Communities

Eliminate Private Health Insurance

Give Social Security and Medicare to Illegal Aliens

Keep searching and comparing every possible benefit for every possible case and report back to us lol

Werbung:
And liberals claim they don't get benefit's and here they are getting more then AMERICAN veteran's who were hurt in battle .
One of the lug nuts here thinks Im a bigot for not wanting them in here .
Yet My family has black blood My ex was half Mexican and my current woman is Asian .

The owner of a fortune 500 company told me it was getting to dark around here , hinting about me hiring black and Latino staff or the company's security staff.
I told him I couldn't do that , I told him I look at their app and if I like what I see there I made a couple background checks and former employer then pick then interview and I based who I hire on the interviews. Gess that makes me a bigot lol

Back