Hunter Biden continues to lie and idiots continue to support the lies

I am not a member of Congress and Congress is doing things you may not be aware of due to leftist media censorship of facts not flattering to Joe Biden.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/jun/5/house-investigators-seek-doj-charges-for-hunter-ja/?utm_medium=subscriber&utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_campaign=evening&utm_content=paywall&bt_ee=fZ6QjmkAjVRgEH%2FhBTFSJMiy8%2Fs1TX480MtnOcX0V%2BSFocBsAHETafmcbcuKKgqx&bt_ts=1717630859445 6-5-24
House investigators seek DOJ charges for Hunter, James Biden for lying to protect president

Biden family and associates pocketed at least $35 million from deals ...
“Hunter Biden and James Biden provided false testimony to the Oversight Committee and the Judiciary Committee in what appears to be a conscious, calculated effort to insulate Joe Biden from the duly authorized impeachment inquiry,” Republican lawmakers wrote to Mr. Garland and Mr. Weiss.
They "seek" charges?
Hardly a conviction. I'd like to see the evidence.

Even if it all wanders through court and dismissed you will label it as a Democrat plot as usual.

Werbung:
WOW
its a "crime family" that is guilty of...LYING?
OH NO. just like a mafia crime family.
hahahahahahahahahhhahahaha
Maybe Biden family members and supporters can disprove the Congressionall allegations against them before the charges have to be examined in court.

They "seek" charges?
Hardly a conviction. I'd like to see the evidence.

Even if it all wanders through court and dismissed you will label it as a Democrat plot as usual.
No, the Bidens have not yet been charged or arrested, much less been found guilty in court.

Maybe Biden family members and supporters can disprove the Congressionall allegations against them before the charges have to be examined in court.
Maybe you can let me know when you morons have anything intelligent to impeach Joe Biden with

His daddy for one who claims hunter has done nothing wrong and any time he's mentioned here you run to it like a male dog who just smelled a bitch in heat.
Oh I come here to laugh at you because you can't stop thinking about hunter Biden makes me wonder about your sexuality to be honest

Hunter Biden's laptop was not in his possession for a very long time. Nothing on it is acceptable evidence of wrongdoing or anything else. And nothing that Hunter Biden can be proven to have done harms any American citizen in any way.

Oh I come here to laugh at you because you can't stop thinking about hunter Biden makes me wonder about your sexuality to be honest
The last thing anyone cares about is this imbecile's sexuality.
God declared in the Bible that wanking is a mortal sin.

Werbung:
Hunter Biden's laptop was not in his possession for a very long time. Nothing on it is acceptable evidence of wrongdoing or anything else. And nothing that Hunter Biden can be proven to have done harms any American citizen in any way.
Dummies stupidly think Russians must have inserted naked pictures of Hunter with prostitutes when they must have stolen the laptop that the FBI claimed they lost track of for a while.

1717699111386.webp

Back