“How Howard Stern went from obscene shock jock to Kamala Harris’s ‘woke’ lapdog”

Stray Bullet

Werbung:

banana-gun[1].gif “How Howard Stern went from obscene shock jock to Kamala Harris’s ‘woke’ lapdog”​

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[2].gif

What....Mom doesn't allow you to stay-up for any o' the Late-shows?????
May 22, 2019

May 13, 2019

Last edited:

This is the same guy who made fun of Selena after she was killed by the way. And Kamala just did an interview with him. Does anyone see a problem ther

Made fun of her?
Are you sure about that?

Do you disagree with the woke thing? Do you know the meaning of it?

Made fun of her?
Are you sure about that?

Do you disagree with the woke thing? Do you know the meaning of it?
Howard calls himself woke these days. But if you look at his track record he’s the antithesis of it. He did make fun of Selena when she died. It’s one of the worst things he ever did. He never apologized for anything and Kamala is scum for associating with him.

banana-gun[2].gif Howard calls himself woke these days. But if you look at his track record he’s the antithesis of it.
What...you just recently lost your copy of his track record....or, you'd have shown what-the-fuck you're talking-about, huh??
punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Howard calls himself woke these days. But if you look at his track record he’s the antithesis of it.
Here's the meaning of woke.

I'm proud to be one of them instead of a hate filled dickhead like you.
He did make fun of Selena when she died.
Here is what he said.

This music does absolutely nothing for me. Alvin and the Chipmunks have more soul ... Spanish people have the worst taste in music.

Me too.

It’s one of the worst things he ever did.
In you're atrophied mind.
He never apologized for anything and Kamala is scum for associating with him.
She's not scum. She's a very savvy person and uses every bit of free exposure she can.
Just because you're a loser, don't include everyone.

Here's the meaning of woke.

I'm proud to be one of them instead of a hate filled dickhead like you.

Here is what he said.

This music does absolutely nothing for me. Alvin and the Chipmunks have more soul ... Spanish people have the worst taste in music.

Me too.

In you're atrophied mind.

She's not scum. She's a very savvy person and uses every bit of free exposure she can.
Just because you're a loser, don't include everyone.

Stern played Selena's songs with gunshots in the background on his show after she died. I never said woke was a bad thing. You’re the one who seems like they’re not woke being the xenophobic piece of shit you are. People like you ruin Kamala’s campaign. No one liberal wants to support a corporate democrat backed by racist assholes like you. To be involved with Howard Stern just shows she’s another insensitive celebrity willing to completely overlook the trauma he’s caused for people in the past. Out of all the people who get canceled, sometimes for dumb stuff, and he’s done the worst of it, but yet the party of supposed social justice embraces him with open arms just because he’s critical of Trump.​

Last edited:

This is the same guy who made fun of Selena after she was killed by the way. And Kamala just did an interview with him. Does anyone see a problem there?
How did he make fun of Selena?

Making fun of people after they are dead is not an uncommon thing to do.
Lots of people make fun of Hitler and Mussolini. Making fun of Nostradamus, and Napoleon and Queen Victoria, and the Sheriff of Nottingham and the Spanish Inquisition can be quite amusing.

First, you were pissing and moaning because Kamala did not do interviews, and now you are bitching because she does an interview with Howard Stern. So why was this a bad idea? What did it have to do with Selena?

Poor Stray Bullet, he has so very very many things to bitch about.
And now he's telling me that I am so influential that when the word gets out about my opinions, Kamala will get no votes at all.

How did he make fun of Selena?

Making fun of people after they are dead is not an uncommon thing to do.
Lots of people make fun of Hitler and Mussolini. Making fun of Nostradamus, and Napoleon and Queen Victoria, and the Sheriff of Nottingham and the Spanish Inquisition can be quite amusing.

First, you were pissing and moaning because Kamala did not do interviews, and now you are bitching because she does an interview with Howard Stern. So why was this a bad idea? What did it have to do with Selena?
Are you kidding me? You think it’s ok to make fun of someone who was beloved, who never did anything to hurt anyone, the day after they are brutally murdered?? You’re sick. She was beloved by almost the entire Latino community too and I’m sure they never forgot what he did. So Kamala better hope they weren’t paying attention to that interview. She was already polling bad with them.

Werbung:
Are you kidding me? You think it’s ok to make fun of someone who was beloved the day after they are brutally murdered?? You’re sick.
I normally do not pay any attention to Howard Stern, but I fail to comprehend why making a dumb remark in 1995 disqualifies Stern from interviewing Kamala 19 years later.

You seem to enjoy holding grudges for stupid reasons. That cannot be good for your mental health.

Back