house-democrats-encouraged-to-oppose-bill-banning-non-citizens-from-voting

Okay ***** we're talking about the presidential election we're not talking about local County and state elections where they can vote they are not allowed to vote in presidential elections and you know it but you want them to don't you be honest quit lying be a man once in your life
You are so stupid stupid you keep talking about illegals and not non citizens

You brought up the Constitution but "
is also nothing in the Constitution that explicitly states that citizenship is a mandate for
suffrage"

So there is nothing constitutionally wrong with oppos8ng a bill banning non citizens from voting duh

God you are stupid

Werbung:
You’re the dumbass.

There is no constitutional prohibition against non-U.S. citizens voting in state or local elections.
Look ***** I already said I was talking about presidential elections and said so after lug nut stated his chicken pecking ,I have post about non citizens voting in some city's and county election . YOU dumb sob have to pick pick pick every word apart like little bitches in order to make your self feel big like real men, And attack the poster . You guys going to freak out if I say carriage instead of car also .

Look ***** I already said I was talking about presidential elections and said so after lug nut stated his chicken pecking ,I have post about non citizens voting in some city's and county election . YOU dumb sob have to pick pick pick every word apart like little bitches in order to make your self feel big like real men, And attack the poster . You guys going to freak out if I say carriage instead of car also .
You brought up the Constitution which doesn't forbid non citizens from voting duh
You brought up illegals but this is about non citizens duh
God you are stupid

Despite numerous recounts, challenges in court, and deep-dives by conservative think-tanks, there has been zero evidence of the widespread fraud that this bill purports to target. It is already illegal under current law for noncitizens to register to vote or to vote in federal elections.”

Sounds like the bill is unnecessary waste of political theater
Dems are right notbto want to waste time
Republicans live to waste time pandering to their mor.ons
Democrats continue to block the investigations that could produce evidence to support their claims because they know they are lying and do not want that fact being exposed by investigators.

• 11,000 noncitizens registered to vote in PA, Wash Times 1-30-2019
  • Massive fraud exposed by former Houston councilman, National File 11-2-20
  • Proof Of Illegal Voters Falls Short, Keeping Sanchez In House - February 7, 1998 (cnn.com) 2-7-98
  • 5500 non-citizens on Virginia rolls, 1/3 voted, PILF 5-30-17
  • Noncitizens are voting and Texas just proved it, investors.com 1-28-19
  • Claim of noncitizens voting in 2020 is unverified, USA Today 11-19-20
  • 58,000 noncitizens voted in Texas, how many elsewhere? The Federalist 1-28-19
  • 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls in Texas, Wash Times 1-30-2019
  • 3987 noncitizens voted in Nevada, Epoch Times 12-13-20
  • https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/13/cq/sanchez.html 2-13-98
  • Nevada DMV revealed thousands of noncitizens voted in 2020, The New American 12-16-20
  • 21 confirmed illegalities, thousands of noncitizens voted, Just the News 7-16-22

i have no problem with people in a town or state deciding they should vote if they want to. its called freedom. duh.
Freedom to murder babies by abortion is not freedom. Freedom to corrupt US elections in favor of crooks is not freedom.

Democrats continue to block the investigations that could produce evidence to support their claims because they know they are lying and do not want that fact being exposed by investigators.

• 11,000 noncitizens registered to vote in PA, Wash Times 1-30-2019
  • Massive fraud exposed by former Houston councilman, National File 11-2-20
  • Proof Of Illegal Voters Falls Short, Keeping Sanchez In House - February 7, 1998 (cnn.com) 2-7-98
  • 5500 non-citizens on Virginia rolls, 1/3 voted, PILF 5-30-17
  • Noncitizens are voting and Texas just proved it, investors.com 1-28-19
  • Claim of noncitizens voting in 2020 is unverified, USA Today 11-19-20
  • 58,000 noncitizens voted in Texas, how many elsewhere? The Federalist 1-28-19
  • 95,000 noncitizens on voter rolls in Texas, Wash Times 1-30-2019
  • 3987 noncitizens voted in Nevada, Epoch Times 12-13-20
  • https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/13/cq/sanchez.html 2-13-98
  • Nevada DMV revealed thousands of noncitizens voted in 2020, The New American 12-16-20
  • 21 confirmed illegalities, thousands of noncitizens voted, Just the News 7-16-22

democrats can't block court orders if the court finds credible evidence.
but they didn't which is why you mor.ons lost every court case. lol

god you are stupid. lol

Look ***** I already said I was talking about presidential elections …
No shit, dumbass.

It’s why I knocked down your dumbass lie
that was the plan all the time JOe let them in next term he would of fixed it so they can vote.

Naturally
with facts.
“The plan” being peddled by anti-American/Constitution MAGAt politicians is to fool gullible right wing morons into believing in their idiotic, bigoted great replacement lie that Dems want to bring millions and millions of immigrants into the United States so those non-U.S. citizens will vote to elect Dem federal officials. Specifically and especially, Dem presidential candidates.

MAGAt’s 2nd biggest lie since 2020.

Not only is it already illegal for non-U.S. citizens to vote for any person running for any federal office;

§611. Voting by aliens​

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless-

(1) the election is held partly for some other purpose;

(2) aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and

(3) voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices.

(b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

but contrary to MAGAt politician claims, illegal voting (voter fraud) by non-U.S. citizens is extremely rare, and has never affected any federal election results.

Results of an MIT study using data provided by the right wing organization, The Heritage Foundation;

"Vote fraud in the United States is exceedingly rare, with mailed ballots and otherwise. Over the past 20 years, about 250 million votes have been cast by a mail ballot nationally. The Heritage Foundation maintains an online database of election fraud cases in the United States and reports that there have been just over 1,200 cases of vote fraud of all forms, resulting in 1,100 criminal convictions, over the past 20 years. Of these, 204 involved the fraudulent use of absentee ballots; 143 resulted in criminal convictions.

Let’s put that data in perspective.

One hundred forty-three cases of fraud using mailed ballots over the course of 20 years comes out to seven to eight cases per year, nationally. It also means that across the 50 states, there has been an average of three cases per state over the 20-year span. That is just one case per state every six or seven years. We are talking about an occurrence that translates to about 0.00006 percent of total votes cast.
There was never any “plan” to allow non-U.S. citizens to vote in any federal elections.

Only the very stupidest would believe that any bill repealing federal law prohibiting non-U.S. citizens to vote in any federal elections, and replacing with another law allowing non-U.S. citizens to vote in any federal elections would have a snowball’s chance of becoming reality.

lol, no. no evidence from nevada dmv PROVED "thousands of non citizens voted in 2020", which is why you mor.ons lost every court case, just claiming something is true doesn't make it true. hahahahahaha
There was no court case that proved thousands of illegal votes were not cast in Nevada in 2020.

The Heritage Foundation maintains an online database of election fraud cases in the United States and reports that there have been just over 1,200 cases of vote fraud of all forms, resulting in 1,100 criminal convictions, over the past 20 years. Of these, 204 involved the fraudulent use of absentee ballots; 143 resulted in criminal convictions.

1200 cases of voter frauds over 20 years in a county with 300,000,000 people is a very, very tiny percentage, not enough to swing more that a couple of elections at the very most.

yes-excited.gif
house-democrats-encouraged-to-oppose-bill-banning-non-citizens-from-voting​

sleepy-smiley[1].gif
abbie_hoffman[1].webp

Last edited:
One of the main and most effective slogans of the American Revolution was "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION".
So, do undocumented immigrants pay taxes? I think they all pay sales taxes. If they own property, then they pay property taxes. If they finagle a Social Security Number, then FICA will deduct Medicare and Social Security from their earnings.

So why should they not be given representation? They are paying to support state, local and national governments.

Werbung:
There was no court case that proved thousands of illegal votes were not cast in Nevada in 2020.
And there never will get because courts don't work that way
God you are stupid

Burden of proof is on you mor.ons and you failed lol

Back