house-democrats-encouraged-to-oppose-bill-banning-non-citizens-from-voting

Werbung:

that was the plan all the time JOe let them in next term he would of fixed it so they can vote.

Naturally
Despite numerous recounts, challenges in court, and deep-dives by conservative think-tanks, there has been zero evidence of the widespread fraud that this bill purports to target. It is already illegal under current law for noncitizens to register to vote or to vote in federal elections.”

Sounds like the bill is unnecessary waste of political theater
Dems are right notbto want to waste time
Republicans live to waste time pandering to their mor.ons

Despite numerous recounts, challenges in court, and deep-dives by conservative think-tanks, there has been zero evidence of the widespread fraud that this bill purports to target. It is already illegal under current law for noncitizens to register to vote or to vote in federal elections.”

You want them to vote

that was the plan all the time JOe let them in next term he would of fixed it so they can vote.

Naturally
I feel there is misrepresentation in this. No democrat will ever oppose the notion that noncitizens should not be allowed to vote. The devil is in detailes. The article says the bill will introduce measures to discourage noncitizens from voting. But like every oher remedy I bet this has very bad side effects. So bad that the side effects are worse than the remedy.

So spell it out. What are those measures?

It's called it's not legal dumbass Constitution makes no exceptions for voting of illegals only morons like you want it you are an idiot

not "illegals" ******, non citizens. and the constitution doesn't ban them from voting. they can vote now in some elections.

my god you are beyond stupid. you can't be educated. lol

You are lucky there is no literacy test. Hehe.
pretty funny it's really nice how y
You are lucky there is no literacy test. Hehe.
I'm very funny he's amusing what's even more funny is how Democrats like biden and giggles have encouraged the illegals to come across the border to the point that made your Democratic cities are complaining about the cost the crime the housing issues the medical costs and all the rapes and murders that are becoming weekly events.
The estimated cost of a legals was $150 billion a year before the Democratic Administration added Millions more.
But $5 billion for the wall was too much money.
Now Democrats are not willing to vote for a bill to keep illegals from voting. The truth of the matter is I believe Joe Biden wanted to happen along with a lot of other liberal Democrats thinking they will get more votes down the road as they try to legalize all these people and make it so they can vote.
I wonder how many of them could pass a literacy test or speak english.

This is not good for the country in any shape form or fashion and the Democratic party is trying to ruin the country and turn it into some kind of looney liberal La La land.
And you've probably not noticed the increase in drug overdoses under Biden we now have over 100,000 people a year drug overdosing on things such as heroin and Fentanyl meth cocaine. That happened because the drugs are easier to get in because of all the border patrol agents are kept busy dealing with the millions of illegals I've had to deal with so the drugs flow in now great job you guys have a wonderful plans that work out great.
I've never seen a bigger group of stupid bastards who go out of their way to get something that no one really wants but them and then when they get it they find out it wasn't good and they complain and want to change it that's the Democratic Party biggest bunch of idiots in the world in my opinion they are the feel-good party if it feels good get you high then do it if it's perverted and you enjoy it do it if it hurts the country but helps the woke do it

not "illegals" ******, non citizens. and the constitution doesn't ban them from voting. they can vote now in some elections.

my god you are beyond stupid. you can't be educated. lol
Okay ***** we're talking about the presidential election we're not talking about local County and state elections where they can vote they are not allowed to vote in presidential elections and you know it but you want them to don't you be honest quit lying be a man once in your life

pretty funny it's really nice how y
I'm very funny he's amusing what's even more funny is how Democrats like biden and giggles have encouraged the illegals to come across the border to the point that made your Democratic cities are complaining about the cost the crime the housing issues the medical costs and all the rapes and murders that are becoming weekly events.
The estimated cost of a legals was $150 billion a year before the Democratic Administration added Millions more.
But $5 billion for the wall was too much money.
Now Democrats are not willing to vote for a bill to keep illegals from voting. The truth of the matter is I believe Joe Biden wanted to happen along with a lot of other liberal Democrats thinking they will get more votes down the road as they try to legalize all these people and make it so they can vote.
I wonder how many of them could pass a literacy test or speak english.

This is not good for the country in any shape form or fashion and the Democratic party is trying to ruin the country and turn it into some kind of looney liberal La La land.
And you've probably not noticed the increase in drug overdoses under Biden we now have over 100,000 people a year drug overdosing on things such as heroin and Fentanyl meth cocaine. That happened because the drugs are easier to get in because of all the border patrol agents are kept busy dealing with the millions of illegals I've had to deal with so the drugs flow in now great job you guys have a wonderful plans that work out great.
I've never seen a bigger group of stupid bastards who go out of their way to get something that no one really wants but them and then when they get it they find out it wasn't good and they complain and want to change it that's the Democratic Party biggest bunch of idiots in the world in my opinion they are the feel-good party if it feels good get you high then do it if it's perverted and you enjoy it do it if it hurts the country but helps the woke do it
Do you really not see the irony of the especially bolded part above?

Last edited:

Naturally
“The plan” being peddled by anti-American/Constitution MAGAt politicians is to fool gullible right wing morons into believing in their idiotic, bigoted great replacement lie that Dems want to bring millions and millions of immigrants into the United States so those non-U.S. citizens will vote to elect Dem federal officials. Specifically and especially, Dem presidential candidates.

MAGAt’s 2nd biggest lie since 2020.

Not only is it already illegal for non-U.S. citizens to vote for any person running for any federal office;

§611. Voting by aliens​

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless-

(1) the election is held partly for some other purpose;

(2) aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and

(3) voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices.

(b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

but contrary to MAGAt politician claims, illegal voting (voter fraud) by non-U.S. citizens is extremely rare, and has never affected any federal election results.

Results of an MIT study using data provided by the right wing organization, The Heritage Foundation;

"Vote fraud in the United States is exceedingly rare, with mailed ballots and otherwise. Over the past 20 years, about 250 million votes have been cast by a mail ballot nationally. The Heritage Foundation maintains an online database of election fraud cases in the United States and reports that there have been just over 1,200 cases of vote fraud of all forms, resulting in 1,100 criminal convictions, over the past 20 years. Of these, 204 involved the fraudulent use of absentee ballots; 143 resulted in criminal convictions.

Let’s put that data in perspective.

One hundred forty-three cases of fraud using mailed ballots over the course of 20 years comes out to seven to eight cases per year, nationally. It also means that across the 50 states, there has been an average of three cases per state over the 20-year span. That is just one case per state every six or seven years. We are talking about an occurrence that translates to about 0.00006 percent of total votes cast.

The MAGAt bill that will never become law is part of the bigger lie being peddled to gullible right wing voters; don’t trust our federal elections systems.

Utterly unAmerican and disgraceful.

Werbung:
Back