great story

the annoying thing

Werbung:
What is in a pager that could cause it to explode?
Apparently, the Israelis managed to get pagers that can explode issued to Hezbollah members. That was a very clever move.
I certainly do not think that Hezbollah is a worthy organization. The world is probably better off with fewer of them.

Clever yes
Good thing they killed that 8 year old hezbolluh agent
its called war didn't see you complain when they were cutting live Jewish baby's out of live women or b urning baby's alive or raping the dead then cutting them up . not a word you always stick Hamas and are anti Jewish a raciest .

its called war didn't see you complain when they were cutting live Jewish baby's out of live women or b urning baby's alive or raping the dead then cutting them up . not a word you always stick Hamas and are anti Jewish a raciest .
I said hamas was evil
God you are stupid
And hateful

Me from October Hamas did evil things
Try to pay attention mooron

The only way that this exploding pager thing could have happened is if the pagers were built with explosives built into them. I imagine that some honcho in Hezbollah was offered a special deal on these super pagers at a bargain price that allowed him to make a shekel or two for himself on each one. The pagers were built by Israelis or commissioned to be built for that express purpose. There is no way a standard pager would explode.

The only way that this exploding pager thing could have happened is if the pagers were built with explosives built into them. I imagine that some honcho in Hezbollah was offered a special deal on these super pagers at a bargain price that allowed him to make a shekel or two for himself on each one. The pagers were built by Israelis or commissioned to be built for that express purpose. There is no way a standard pager would explode.
The terrorists started using pagers because phones can be traced.
I don't think any one thinks it was acidental

Seems Israel has done the same thing with walkie talkies and I'm hearing computers also. Hezbollah interfered and are terrorists.to bad so sad all terriost need to be delt with Muslim white black it don't matter they are worthless and a blite on the human race

Werbung:
more terrorism

more killing of children

no bar too low for these war criminals

all this to keep the schmucks out of jail...

comrade stalin
victorious in the donbass and kursk

Back