the effects of queer beer

Werbung:
billions of dollars and queers have destroyed a company and will cost people jobs and investment
Oh and you can especially tell how unhinged they are when they can't help but respond to every comment in a thread, even the ones that aren't directed at them. They are little fishies on a hook, unable to get away.

Oh and you can especially tell how unhinged they are when they can't help but respond to every comment in a thread, even the ones that aren't directed at them. They are little fishies on a hook, unable to get away.
Lol. I just enjoy laughing at you. You keep responding to someone who isn't currently posting here and you whine about how I post? Lol
You are a true right wing *****

I see you are too stupid to answer a simple question but then again you are a *****!

And if you are willing to keep posting stupidity I am willing to laugh at you!
Deal, *****? :)

Lol. I just enjoy laughing at you. You keep responding to someone who isn't currently posting here and you whine about how I post? Lol
You are a true right wing *****

I see you are too stupid to answer a simple question but then again you are a *****!

And if you are willing to keep posting stupidity I am willing to laugh at you!
Deal, *****? :)
Go lay down some place Ricky Retardo

You are another person that I am happy to laugh at as long as you are willing to post stupidity.
Deal? :)
I enjoy making retards and morons and half Witt's laugh .I like seeing that wonderment look on their faces. It's like doing a magic trick for a monkey.
They know something has just happened they do not inderstand

I enjoy making retards and morons and half Witt's laugh .I like seeing that wonderment look on their faces. It's like doing a magic trick for a monkey.
They know something has just happened they do not inderstand

you enjoy being a *****? no surprise there. lol.

you enjoy being a *****? no surprise there. lol.
No I said I enjoy morons expecially when they get all pissy and confused as you do so often my boy .
It is funny how they aren't even man enough to admit they were wrong. When the boycott began, they laughed at it. Well, I doubt the dumbass who came up with the marketing plan is laughing as she waits for her unemployment check.
Lol any one stupid enough to market their beer like that not only need fired which she was along with another idiot but they need bitch slapped back and forth about 10 times as someone screams what the frack is wrong with you *****.

Werbung:
It is funny how they aren't even man enough to admit they were wrong. When the boycott began, they laughed at it. Well, I doubt the dumbass who came up with the marketing plan is laughing as she waits for her unemployment check.

No I said I enjoy morons expecially when they get all pissy and confused as you do so often my boy .

Lol any one stupid enough to market their beer like that not only need fired which she was along with another idiot but they need bitch slapped back and forth about 10 times as someone screams what the frack is wrong with you *****.
Prissy? Confused? Nope ***** lol

You are so stupid

Back