Fox news says trump lost debate lol

pjmret

Werbung:

Fox News host triggers Donald Trump by saying "he decisively lost" the debate with Kamala Harris​

Fox Business anchor Neil Cavuto said the debate wasn't close, declaring it a "lopsided" loss for the Republican​

I hardly see how Kamala supposedly won since she lied dozens of times and never identified a single policy for 'moving forward' (her words) from the 4 dismal Biden/Harris years.

I hardly see how Kamala supposedly won since she lied dozens of times and never identified a single policy for 'moving forward' (her words) from the 4 dismal Biden/Harris years.
Well fox says she won
When fox says it, you know its true
Unless you are a moooron

You wouldn't have heard anything watching cartoons.

You're a liar. She announced several policies.

She minced Trump and even fix admitted it. Now dickhead Donny doesn't want another debate. I wonder why?

Trump is now toast. Get out your humble pie for November.

You wouldn't have heard anything watching cartoons.

You're a liar. She announced several policies.
What policies did she explain in the debate? None that I could detect. Is she for or against fracking? Is she for or against mass illegal immigration? Is she for or against dismantling ICE? Is she for or against the police? Is she for or against raising taxes? Is she for or against American free market capitalism? Is she for or against Israel?

I'm not sure she knows. After all, she takes her orders from others, like the unnamed persons who removed Biden from the ticket against his will.

Kamala told news that he was easy to manipulate, and PROVED IT by winning him in a game of Rope-A=Dope.

We do not need a leader who can be manipulated. Putin has been manipulating him for a decade.

Kamala told news that he was easy to manipulate, and PROVED IT by winning him in a game of Rope-A=Dope.

We do not need a leader who can be manipulated. Putin has been manipulating him for a decade.
Kamala was given the debate questions in advance by the moderators who worked for ABC which is owned by a close friend of Kamala. It does not get more rigged than that.

You can’t even decide which Putin lie to push: that she lost big to Trump or that you can’t see how she supposedly won big against Trump.

Very entertaining! Have you considered a career in Olympic gymnastics?

Werbung:
Back