First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Stray Bullet

I wish I could be celebrating that but sadly this country has become dead to me at the same time. This is how progressives are feeling today I think. Progressives that didn’t turn out for Hilary are the same that probably won’t turn out for Kamala. She’s going to lose Michigan if she chooses Shapiro, and she might lose Arizona and Pennsylvania anyways. So what should she do? Well if she wants to win she has to start going against Israel and in a meaningful way. That might be hard with dick head Joe still being president. But I see no other way to get the progressives she needs to win which includes myself. She has a real fight on her hands and it’s from all over, from within her own side and the right wing. All because Joe Biden is a secret Republican Zionist piece of shit who couldn’t do the right thing.

Werbung:
I wish I could be celebrating that but sadly this country has become dead to me at the same time. This is how progressives are feeling today I think. Progressives that didn’t turn out for Hilary are the same that probably won’t turn out for Kamala. She’s going to lose Michigan if she chooses Shapiro, and she might lose Arizona and Pennsylvania anyways. So what should she do? Well if she wants to win she has to start going against Israel and in a meaningful way. That might be hard with dick head Joe still being president. But I see no other way to get the progressives she needs to win which includes myself. She has a real fight on her hands and it’s from all over, from within her own side and the right wing. All because Joe Biden is a secret Republican Zionist piece of shit who couldn’t do the right thing.
Stop crying you sook.
Not one stat points your concerns about who will win.

Stop crying you sook.
Not one stat points your concerns about who will win.
Biden is not a secret Republican. And Kamala's policy towards Israel will not differ much from Biden's, either. If Trump is elected, the Palestinians will be even worse off. Hamas attack on Oct 7th was a really bad idea.

Biden is not a secret Republican. And Kamala's policy towards Israel will not differ much from Biden's, either. If Trump is elected, the Palestinians will be even worse off. Hamas attack on Oct 7th was a really bad idea.
Worse off from dead doesn’t really matter. Your guy is pure dog shit of a president. You can stand by him and look all the more stupid as time goes on if you want to. He will be remembered as Genocide Joe. I promise you that.

Worse off from dead doesn’t really matter. Your guy is pure dog shit of a president. You can stand by him and look all the more stupid as time goes on if you want to. He will be remembered as Genocide Joe. I promise you.

You promise us??
What influence would you have to make such an outrageous hate filled claim? Who do you think you are? Grow up. You're just a disgruntled ignoramus.

Netanyahu is the one that launched the war with Hamas and he will be blamed for the genocide, not Biden.

You promise us??
What influence would you have to make such an outrageous hate filled claim? Who do you think you are? Grow up. You're just a disgruntled ignoramus.
Yes I promise because it’s pretty god damn factual. The truth hurts when you’re a cultist. A cultist for someone really fucking lame by the way.

I feel sorry for anyone in the US military following orders to station in Israel right now for what’s going to be a war. Their fucking war they purposefully created to keep Netanyahu out of jail.

Werbung:
we already tried the pretend black marxist president...and now we're gonna go for another pretend black only this time dumber and more radical and a female on top of that...with a history. THIS must be judgement because this woman is so totally not competent for this position and she's chosen NOT elected...so.... That's a big EFFEW to the democrats out here who've been yellin' DIMOCRAZY for the past eight years. ya morons.

Back