Epstein.

Werbung:
Mark, Donny doesn't come out of this smelling like roses. What was that about Clinton etc???
False accusations abound from the lips of liars and deceivers attempting to Trump in every way possible, including the assassin's bullet, so dirty democrats can win the election.

False accusations abound from the lips of liars and deceivers attempting to Trump in every way possible, including the assassin's bullet, so dirty democrats can win the election.
That doesn't s ay he wasn't in on the little girls sex romps. Even the clergy get up to those antics.

Do you still believe the registered republican assassin was a Democrat?
The only sad part was that he missed.

That doesn't s ay he wasn't in on the little girls sex romps. Even the clergy get up to those antics.

Do you still believe the registered republican assassin was a Democrat?
The only sad part was that he missed.
Democrat or republican it is hard to avoid the fact that he was likely inspoired to murder Trump because leftists convinced him that needed to be done to save the nation and the lives of millions of Americans, although I doubt any of the corrupt democrats who made those untrue hateful claims really thought someone would be moved by them to solve the desperate need they presented by assassinating Trump for the good of the nation.

BBC host deletes post calling for Biden to have Trump 'murdered' after backlash, says it was 'satire' (yahoo.com) 7-2-24

BBC host deletes post calling for Biden to have Trump 'murdered' after backlash, says it was 'satire'

Democrat or republican it is hard to avoid the fact that he was likely inspoired to murder Trump because leftists convinced him that needed to be done to save the nation and the lives of millions of Americans, although I doubt any of the corrupt democrats who made those untrue hateful claims really thought someone would be moved by them to solve the desperate need they presented by assassinating Trump for the good of the nation.

BBC host deletes post calling for Biden to have Trump 'murdered' after backlash, says it was 'satire' (yahoo.com) 7-2-24

BBC host deletes post calling for Biden to have Trump 'murdered' after backlash, says it was 'satire'
Likely inspired? Lol weasel words

You know nothing but that doesn't stop you from posting right w8ng blather

Democrats demonize their enemies and foment unjust hatred toward them. That is inexcusable and wicked.
“They send us their rapists their murderers…. “

Projection projection projection.

Sadly projection is working. When your supporters are mostly morons….

Of course it's a Democrat plot. It always is.

If a Amazonian tribesman farts it's the democrats fault. Grow up. You're paranoid.

Of course it's a Democrat plot. It always is.

If a Amazonian tribesman farts it's the democrats fault. Grow up. You're paranoid.
Democrats teach their followers that Trump is a great threat to life and liberty in the US so why should we be surprised if a deluded soul tries to be a hero and take Trump out for the good of the nation?

Democrats teach their followers that Trump is a great threat to life and liberty in the US so why should we be surprised if a deluded soul tries to be a hero and take Trump out for the good of the nation?
Lying ****** has nothing but right wing blather lol

I'm not concerned at all . I remind you again he was a registered republican.
I only wish he hadn't failed.
The country would be miles better off had he succeeded.

I'm not concerned at all . I remind you again he was a registered republican.
I only wish he hadn't failed.
The country would be miles better off had he succeeded.
The 'registered republican' gave money to far left causes, proving he was friendly toward the leftist barbarians who wanted Trump dead.

Werbung:
Back