Diversity at the Republican convention

The very first question is to ask what is diversity?
The 2nd question is to ask why it should be desired as a good thing?

In the vernacular of libtard diversity is anything other than white. White is bad anything else is good. :unsure: That is why people need to stand up to this crap like I have. Based on libtardology the Democratic republic of the Congo should be a wonderful place. Totally diverse! In fact it is not diverse at all and one of the worst places on earth. A very violent place where half the women have been raped. A country with a per capita GDP of $650.😲

White people in the world are very unique. They are the only people who are guilty, even ashamed about their own success. Why?

Werbung:
I can hire somebody to dig a well where I live for about $50 a foot. Do not need one we have city water which is racist!

Careful how you are making arguments. You make it even worse. You are not suggesting that white people prevent blacks from having water and basic sanitation? That would be supremecist.
The reality is that people in rural African villages often lack the funds needed to dig for water. This is not about your ability to call DIG A WELL in the US.

Lack of safe well water in Africa means that people are forced to drink muddy polluted water.
It means that insecticides cannot be used in ponds and streams because people are using the water for drinking and cooking.
Standing water means an increased threat from malaria.

Back