Convicted Felon donald trump

Claiming that republicans never proved the fraud that democrats blocked investigations of does not give democrats the right to illlegitimately claim the evidence clears them of voting fraud allegations in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.
You morons lost every court case
You are miserable lying whiners lol

Werbung:
You morons lost every court case
You are miserable lying whiners lol
No court investigated the thousands of ballots that lacked signature verifications, valid addresses, chain of custody documentation and more, so Democrats also must admit that no court has legitimized their unproven claim that no voting fraud occurred.

No court investigated the thousands of ballots that lacked signature verifications, valid addresses, chain of custody documentation and more, so Democrats also must admit that no court has legitimized their unproven claim that no voting fraud occurred.
I've never seen anyone stupid enough to constantly wine and somehow claim fraud when they've lost all those court cases Rarely is anyone stupid enough to look as constantly stupid as you do but congratulations you achieve that

Votes are assumed to be legitimate unless proven otherwise.
Biden won by seven million votes. You and your diapered idol claim that somehow got more votes.

I've never seen anyone stupid enough to constantly wine and somehow claim fraud when they've lost all those court cases Rarely is anyone stupid enough to look as constantly stupid as you do but congratulations you achieve that
Democrats blocked investigation into fraud and then jailed American patriots who refused to accept their claims of innocence of fraud by blind faith without any evidence to support their claims that the evidence of fraud against them was invalid.

Democrats blocked investigation into fraud and then jailed American patriots who refused to accept their claims of innocence of fraud by blind faith without any evidence to support their claims that the evidence of fraud against them was invalid.

show the investigations blocked by democrats with credible evidence to justify them, *****.
i bet you wont lol

name anyone jailed for "not accepting" something, lying *****
i bet you wont lol

show the investigations blocked by democrats with credible evidence to justify them, *****.
i bet you wont lol

name anyone jailed for "not accepting" something, lying *****
i bet you wont lol
Hundreds of anti-voter fraud J-6 protesters were unjustly jailed by democrats on bogus charges for objecting to 2020 democrat voter fraud.

Hundreds of anti-voter fraud J-6 protesters were unjustly jailed by democrats on bogus charges for objecting to 2020 democrat voter fraud.
Provevit, lying *****, with credible independent legal evidence
But you won't, ly8ng mor9n

They were not just objecting: they were a mob called to DC by Trump, whose plan was to lead them into Congress to overrun the place, appoint bogus electors, and give Trump an unearned second term.

The substantial evidence of voting fraud has never been disproven, leaving democrats struggling to claim there was no fraud in spite of all the uninvestigated evidence against them.
It was disproven. Three times. Each time they were counted. Sorry son. You lose again.

They were not just objecting: they were a mob called to DC by Trump, whose plan was to lead them into Congress to overrun the place, appoint bogus electors, and give Trump an unearned second term.
The democrat false narrative keeps growing and getting stupider with every new addition.

Werbung:
Back