Coke racist ad or not?

Werbung:
Of course. I'm a liberal. But you forgot to tell me what conservative TV and press media you think are funny.

I don't know, being I don't watch those kinds of shows. Years ago I liked SNL, when they had good writers. I watch very little tv anymore. I do like some of the talent shows, football and occasional movies. That's about it.

I'm still curious about conservative humor TV media. I will try to find out elsewhere. SNL had it's heyday. I watched it last week, got bored, and switched it off.

I'm still curious about conservative humor TV media. I will try to find out elsewhere. SNL had it's heyday. I watched it last week, got bored, and switched it off.

Because clearly if a "conservative TV and press" item cannot be found that you find amusing it must mean conservatives all have no sense of humor. :confused:

Stephen Colbert is a conservative
stephen-colbert-bears-c7b1d.jpg

I hate Bears. And i hate Dogs too! I wonder what Mr Colbert feels about Dogs?

Because clearly if a "conservative TV and press" item cannot be found that you find amusing it must mean conservatives all have no sense of humor. :confused:
Do you know of a conservative comedy show that is funny to conservatives that is similar in style to Stewart or Colbert?

they say Rush...when he says something Racist...but then use him for Policy as well...Its just a cover for his large ass
I remember when watching Rush on TV. There was an audience of both sexes and he was talking about FemiNazis. The camera panned to the audience showing everyone laughing including the women. I didn't think he was funny, but I did laugh at Glen Beck when he got totally maudlin and started crying about something or another.

I don't think pseudo is the right word there...Mock would be better or spoof
Right. Mock is a better word. Both Colbert and Stewart did make fun of Democrats too. Like the D campaign series 5 years ago called "Indecision 2008". Later, both mocked Obama's lifeless first debate with Mitt. And they had a heyday with Weiner and his sexting of his .... how should we say it .... his wiener. I guess we have to leave comedy of liberals to the liberal comedy shows.

Werbung:
Colbert and Stewart are conservatives, the Coke ad was racist, the Bush Administration was behind t he attack of 9/11, Only conservatives have a sense of humor, only liberals have a sense of humor, the moon is made of green cheese, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, Pat Robertson is perfectly sane, and the government is here to help you.

Of course. You do believe all of that , don't you?

Back