Bloated voter rolls - a major democrat tool for committing massive repetitive voting fraud

Werbung:
They seem? Of course sucking off their father would make anyone adjusted. Both the boys are raving lunatics and liars and the big titted daughter is pure a clothes horse. To hear her speak is cringeworthy.

Plagued???
One son is a reformed drug addict who has gone on to make a name for himself.

Trump never served in the military like Biden son did.
Well adjusted? Bullshyt.
Trump never had a son kicked out of the military for committing a crime like Quid Pro Joe's boy was.

Trump never had a son kicked out of the military for committing a crime like Quid Pro Joe's boy was.
I can't see how that's relevant but it must be to you. I do note both of trumps sons never volunteered for the military. Probably why they were never kicked out.

Obama supported Biden, though half-heartedly, not Trump. Of course Obama is going to slander Trump for the pleasure of the hateful demmie party.
Of course but his claim is still accurate. Trump did nothing in the face of all his dead beat nutters suggesting he loved USA and was so good for the economy.

Biden's family is filled with drug addicts, so what is your point?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9717919/FIVE-members-Joe-Bidens-family-rehab-drug-alcohol-abuse.html?mc_cid=c8cdc2025f&mc_eid=b1c834c845 7-7-21

Tuesday, May 14th 2024
4PM

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's a disease from mommy and me.' Joe Biden's shocking admission of addiction is disclosed in texts to son Hunter - as it's revealed FIVE members of the Biden family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse

Biden raped his own daughter. So what is your point?

Why was he not charged and how could he become POTUS after that? Were you guys asleep at the wheel like the failed Biden impeachment? No evidence.
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=ashley%20biden%27s%20claims%20in%20diary&mid=9CCE44AE858243FF00FC9CCE44AE858243FF00FC&ajaxhist=0 5-14-24

Ashley confirms Joe had inappropriate sexual contact with her.

Hunter was a paid fixer on the mob payroll of the biggest crook in Ukraine, so what is your point?

GOP Report: Hunter Biden's Ukraine Job 'Problematic,' Effect On Policy 'Unclear'​

Trump has reason to be proud of his sons. Biden is proud of his son but his pride is unreasonable considering what a scab Hunter has turned ouit to be.

View attachment 13591

View attachment 13592

Slandering Trump from positions of profoundly biased political animosity does not inspire confidence in the slander.
Not slander moron it's a fact
Trump hired his family duh
They had no relevant skills for what they did

Last edited:
I can't see how that's relevant but it must be to you. I do note both of trumps sons never volunteered for the military. Probably why they were never kicked out.
Crimes and failures of leftists are easily forgiven and minimized by leftists but finding even the smallest flaw or infraction in democrat opponents is major news of extreme significance to lefties, and they think their hypocritical bias is hidden.

Of course but his claim is still accurate. Trump did nothing in the face of all his dead beat nutters suggesting he loved USA and was so good for the economy.
Lefties make light of Trump's many worthwhile accomplishments while propping up and massaging the pathetic records of lefties as though they are doing great things for God and the nation.
1715937720888.png
1715937798454.png

Why was he not charged and how could he become POTUS after that? Were you guys asleep at the wheel like the failed Biden impeachment? No evidence.
You keep asking why radical leftist law enforcement leaders do not charge radical leftists for their crimes. That should not still be such a big mystery to you. Members of the law enforcement members of the corrupt mob do not indict mob bosses for anything. 'Dem' is 'da rules.'

1715937999556.jpeg

Not slander moron it's a fact
Trump hired his family duh
They had no relevant skills for what they did
I have not heard that hiring family members is a crime, except possibly in the crooked Clinton travelgate case in which the Clintons fired all the travel office career officials and replaced them with family members and bimbos, like Bill's fake 'cousin' Catherine Cornelius. I have also not heard that Trump's family members were evil or incompetent like some of Biden's were, for example.

1715938313105.png

You keep asking why radical leftist law enforcement leaders do not charge radical leftists for their crimes. That should not still be such a big mystery to you. Members of the law enforcement members of the corrupt mob do not indict mob bosses for anything. 'Dem' is 'da rules.'

View attachment 13620
You keep posting the same silly pic which proved absolutely nothing.

Werbung:
I have not heard that hiring family members is a crime, except possibly in the crooked Clinton travelgate case in which the Clintons fired all the travel office career officials and replaced them with family members and bimbos, like Bill's fake 'cousin' Catherine Cornelius. I have also not heard that Trump's family members were evil or incompetent like some of Biden's were, for example.

View attachment 13621

I didn't say it was a crime legal moron
I said it was nepotism and that's bad from someone who claimed he was going to drain the swamp

I'm not sure if you're just too stupid to understand simple posts or intentionally looking like a moron

Back