Biden dying....

I just reported it lug nut.

It is a matter of opinion if what we saw last night was a live human being. Too far gone to campaign but perfect fine to run the country because the country matters less than the party.
joes in bad shape and has been for a couple years .
Yes joe isnt fit to be president . Its sad to be honest.

Werbung:
Biden is not dying, and I don't expect him to be inactive in the coming years. I will be surprised if he does not outlive Trump. His speech last night was as clear and precise as any he has ever given.

They criticize Kamala because she has no children. But what if she had four children with three different partners, like Von Shitzhispants?

Not to mention the fact that Trump spends some time each day, sitting in a diaper filled with pee and poo, waiting for the help to come and change him. He is not strong, he is weak, and growing weaker by the day.

Biden is not dying, and I don't expect him to be inactive in the coming years. I will be surprised if he does not outlive Trump. His speech last night was as clear and precise as any he has ever given.

They criticize Kamala because she has no children. But what if she had four children with three different partners, like Von Shitzhispants?

Not to mention the fact that Trump spends some time each day, sitting in a diaper filled with pee and poo, waiting for the help to come and change him. He is not strong, he is weak, and growing weaker by the day.
lol hes as stiff as a board and can barely talk or walk . I cant say how long he will live but its plain to see he's in mental and physical decline .
Hes at the end of his days for sure.

His little speech had plenty of gaffs and he was as stiff as a board no emotion and he had to read from the prompter to keep from messing up more.

Your delusional OK prove this claim, Trump spends some time each day, sitting in a diaper filled with pee and poo, waiting for the help to come and change him. He is not strong, he is weak, and growing weaker by the day.[/B]Prove it or stfu *****
[/QUOTE]

joes in bad shape and has been for a couple years .
Yes joe isnt fit to be president . Its sad to be honest.
You are sad and not at all honest.
Meanwhile, think about Trump, squatting daily in his loaded diapers, waiting for the help to reswaddle him.
Biden is not running for president, but Trump is. Waiting to be changed, each and every day.

Delusions and dreams of the left.

When old sinners near the point of death they often show signs of deteriorating mental or physical abilities. Biden has been showing signs for many months now.
and old christians do too. and young christians can also. and everyone can.
"signs for many months" lol. totally meaningless and stupid.

and old christians do too. and young christians can also. and everyone can.
"signs for many months" lol. totally meaningless and stupid.
Do you think Biden is mentally fit right now or if not when did he first begin to lose his capability to do his job properly?

Do you think Biden is mentally fit right now or if not when did he first begin to lose his capability to do his job properly?
i think he is adequate to the job for the next 6 months, given his support system.
i dont think trump is mentally fit to be the president for the next 4 years.

i think he is adequate to the job for the next 6 months, given his support system.
i dont think trump is mentally fit to be the president for the next 4 years.
Yes, if he can be propped up for rare public appearances he can still be useful to his handlers who are running the country behind the scenes as they usually do when democrats are holding the office.

Werbung:
Back