Biden agrees to debate Trump

Modern Democrats and Republicans claim to be Christian just like partisans in the past claimed to be Christian, but I share the Christian views of those old Christians who were willing to fight and die to end slavery, whether modern blacks and Democrats acknowledge and appreciate their sacrifice or not.

sure, some christians fought against slavery, some fought for it.

apparently more were for slavery since it got embedded in our constitution from the start. after all, the bible condones slavery so they were being good christians following the bible.

Werbung:
sure, some christians fought against slavery, some fought for it.

apparently more were for slavery since it got embedded in our constitution from the start. after all, the bible condones slavery so they were being good christians following the bible.
Don't fail to remember and honor those thousands of good Christians who fought and died in the war to end slavery.

Remember to speak respectfully of dead heroes like Christians who gave their lives and sacrificed their assets to free the slaves.
i speak respectfully of many people.
who doesnt? well maybe trump he's a disgusting human being

Psalm 28

1 Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

4 Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

5 Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up. ...

Psalm 28

1 Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

Being as silent as a rock is what the Biblical character known as "God" is best at. Who are these people gong down into the pit? What pit?.

2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

4 Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
This is simply gibberish. "GIve then after the wok of their hands" WTF is that?
5 Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up. ...

Being as silent as a rock is what the Biblical character known as "God" is best at. Who are these people gong down into the pit? What pit?.

This is simply gibberish. "GIve then after the wok of their hands" WTF is that?
Fuck off, traitor.

Ex slaveholders feared what their liberated slaves might do to them.
There were dozens of novels describing the horrors of what happened in Haiti, St. John's, and the quilombos of Brazil when Black slaves became free, just as zombie fiction is now popular.

The legacy of the Southern Democrats is now the legacy of the Trumplings.
Yes blame trump for slavery lol . It was not a republican thing republicans ended it .

Werbung:
Back