Another violent leftist democrat terrorist tries to assassinate President Trump

I insist that this is the best way for Trump to go.
Make America Great, Trump, shoot yourself!
I have a better idea. Thick-headed leftist candidates with no intention of ever supporting Christian American views and values can join other democrats who have self-immulated themselves in protest against rules of civilization.

Werbung:
Anyone who decides to assassinate a politician in the US should be aware that he (or she) can be count on being killed or imprisoned forever. It is not a sane act, as I have said.

Why should anyone support Christian views?
Americans are not obliged to support "Christian views", and of course Christians do not agree on what proper Christian views are.
Most denominations claim to agree on the Nicene Creed.

Of course, part of the Nicene Creed states that nearly every person who has ever died is still dead, awaiting to be judged by Jesus when he finally gets around to returning for a second time.

The reality seems to be that when we die, our soul immediately floats up to Heaven where it meets St. Peter who decides where to send it. Most of the time Americans say stuff like "well, we know he's in a better place now". And that is NOT what the Bible or the Nicene Creed says.

Americans are not obliged to support "Christian views", and of course Christians do not agree on what proper Christian views are.
Most denominations claim to agree on the Nicene Creed.

Of course, part of the Nicene Creed states that nearly every person who has ever died is still dead, awaiting to be judged by Jesus when he finally gets around to returning for a second time.

The reality seems to be that when we die, our soul immediately floats up to Heaven where it meets St. Peter who decides where to send it. Most of the time Americans say stuff like "well, we know he's in a better place now". And that is NOT what the Bible or the Nicene Creed says.
On that case none of it is valid and should be ignored like Christian values.

Werbung:
Back