Another unprovoked black racist attack on an innocent white girl highlights the continued problem of black racism in the US

mark francis

Black racism is a problem leftist democrats make light of which does nothing to address the continued problem in the US today.

Arizona college student ambushed in classroom by knife-wielding classmate 'without provocation'​

Werbung:
Black girl attacks white girl in attempted murder for no reason other than the girls are different colors. Have you not heard that racist attacks are based on skin color?
your story doesn't prove it was based on skin color. you just want it to be that so you rushed here to post this story. lol
my god you are stupid.

You tards called what happened to George Floyd racist then anything can be racist.

Statistics show that black attacks on whites are 2x more likely then the other way around.
so that somehow proves this is racist? it doesn't?

my god you make regular tards look smart :)

your story doesn't prove it was based on skin color. you just want it to be that so you rushed here to post this story. lol
my god you are stupid.
Nobody proves white attacks on blacks, though rare, are racist before declaring them racist attacks, so why do we not assume without waiting for proof that black attacks on whites are racist? Unless, of course, you are the type of typical racist democrat who stupidly believes all whites are racists and no blacks are racists.

so that somehow proves this is racist? it doesn't?

my god you make regular tards look smart :)
Hardly anyone ever proves hateful attacks between races are racist. Most sinners just assume cross race attacks are racially motivated.

Werbung:
Democrats just assume whites and cops are racists so what is your problem with whites 'assuming' blacks who assault whites without provocation are racists?
This was your post we are discussing
Your deflection attempt is pathetic lol

Back