ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR Donald Trump'S POLITICAL CAREER

Werbung:
View attachment 17015

....MY reason for putting him on IGNORE, months, ago!!!!!
He *IS* on my ignore, kinda. When I respond to him I am doing one of two things:
- show others how/why he is wrong
- talk to others

As I have said repeatedly I consider him a dishonest debater and I consider debating with him a waste of time.

And even if he was relatively honest debater still debating with him would be cosidered by me a waste of time because all he has is verses from bible. I think it is extremely rude to force others to listen to your religious beliefs

Last edited:
Trump is a dictator. That is why he is in love and exchanges love letters with other murderous dictators.

(debating with you is a waste of time.)
That's what the demented leftists claim. 'Trump is a tyrannical dictator and must be stopped at all costs to save democracy.'
What a load of leftist crap.

That's what the demented leftists claim. 'Trump is a tyrannical dictator and must be stopped at all costs to save democracy.'
What a load of leftist crap.
You did not refuse a word in the post of mine that you quoted. Yet you quoted me and went on to spew some more of your tired nonsence.

Trump thinks that one day of brutal violence would make our country a better place.

The sumbitch is proposing another Kristalnacht!
On msnbc the commentators often list the awful qualities of Trump and then genuinely show amazement that such a person has an reasonable chance of being elected.

Are all the people voting for Trump as one snowflake rightwinger here accused me of believing Nazis and white nationalists? Probably not. But then whats the explanation for this seeming mystery?

Here is my take: the other half have concluded they will not win federal elections under democracy. And foolishly they prefer dictatorship if the dictator is from them over being a strong minority with reasonable hope that if they adjust they could again become majority.

despite their protestations imo they know Trump will be a dictator and they will still vote for him. But they are foolish because once we lose our democracy the dictatorship might turn against them too or perhaps the other side would become the next dictator.

They might not be Nazis and white nationalists but they are certainly foolish.

Here is a related astonishing fact. Compare the % Trump supporters among non degree youth vs youth with college degrees. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Trump was for a while obsessed with staging some sort of WWE battle between a team of citizens and a team of immigrants, And he also claimed that perhaps the immigrants might win, because he had not been president for four years.

But really, now the sumbitch is proposing a day of unrestricted VIOLENCE to teach all the criminals a lesson, he says. That was Kristalnacht!

Internment camps, a dislike of cripples and wounded vets, unbridled violence and dictatorship in our country.

Werbung:
Back