ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR Donald Trump'S POLITICAL CAREER

Werbung:
I still maintain that the very way for Trump to end would be for him to blow his brains out on national TV with Glock. He so much wants to be a martyr and a victim.

I still maintain that the very way for Trump to end would be for him to blow his brains out on national TV with Glock. He so much wants to be a martyr and a victim.
Perhaps a very subtle distinction but I do not think Trump wants to be a martyr.

Trump is a narcissist coward. If any he wants to portray himself as a martyr because he thinks he would gain politically.

Perhaps a very subtle distinction but I do not think Trump wants to be a martyr.

Trump is a narcissist coward. If any he wants to portray himself as a martyr because he thinks he would gain politically.
yes, he bragged about "taking a bullet for democracy" but there is no way he actually would want to do that or volunteer to "take one". lol.
narcissist coward is a good 2 word description.

yes, he bragged about "taking a bullet for democracy" but there is no way he actually would want to do that or volunteer to "take one". lol.
narcissist coward is a good 2 word description.
I do not condemn Trump for telling people that he was nearly assassinated by evil forces attempting to support the destruction of America as we know it.

Werbung:
Back