Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

the annoying thing

Yes he is complaining about the conditions ,maybe he should of been thinking about that before he started raping and molesting women

Werbung:
Another? How many liberal rappers are there and how many have gone to jail for se crimes?
As usual you are clueless and uninformed there are a good many jailed drugs and rapes etc
Your so ignorant and uninformed it's pathic you really are stupid.
I'm away From home right now when we get home I will prove to you I'm right and your cluess and poorly informed like most liberal

As usual you are clueless and uninformed there are a good many jailed drugs and rapes etc
Your so ignorant and uninformed it's pathic you really are stupid.
I'm away From home right now when we get home I will prove to you I'm right and your cluess and poorly informed like most liberal
When you say another that implies it is a frequent or high probability event
Hence my very relevant questions that you were too stupid to answer

When you say another that implies it is a frequent or high probability event
Hence my very relevant questions that you were too stupid to answer
lug nut I told you I was not home and that I would reply when I had got back HOME AND WE ARE BACK NOW .
No you just want to start a argument because your a asshole and it make you fell like a real man when you pull your weasel shat.

these are currently in jail

here a small list of rappers who have been to jail

No You didnt have a clue or you would not have asked if you know your just trying to start a fight so yor ego and think your making points or what ever your dumb ass gets out of it,.

lug nut I told you I was not home and that I would reply when I had got back HOME AND WE ARE BACK NOW .
No you just want to start a argument because your a asshole and it make you fell like a real man when you pull your weasel shat.

No You didnt have a clue or you would not have asked if you know your just trying to start a fight so yor ego and think your making points or what ever your dumb ass gets out of it,.
Will see a few more people involved with this one it seems. Anyone involved in those films etc, they are squirming no doubt! They should be! Disgrace!

Another in jail for sex crimes you said
How many are in jail for s3x crimes duh
How many are liberals d7h

Another in jail for sex crimes you said
How many are in jail for s3x crimes duh
How many are liberals d7h
So it's weasel time again for you ditty was in jail for it as were several more. Why do you deny the truth all the time .I think if you had any common sense you would look at my links I'm not your bitch or secretary .look it up your self asshole

So it's weasel time again for you ditty was in jail for it as were several more. Why do you deny the truth all the time .I think if you had any common sense you would look at my links I'm not your bitch or secretary .look it up your self asshole
So 8n other words it's just more whining by you
You are too lazy and too stupid to back up your own posts

Werbung:

Yes he is complaining about the conditions ,maybe he should of been thinking about that before he started raping and molesting women
Here is a person that worked his way up. Made millions. Many more involved no doubt. And here he bitches about the food! Well there is his new fight in life, treatment is prison! Won’t look too good coming from a person that enjoyed watching women get sexually and mentally abused for days at a time! Repetitive actions from years will be hard to justify especially on film! Bastard!

Back