“A non vote is a vote for Trump”

Stray Bullet

This is a losing argument. Nobody is won over by saying this. It just makes whoever you’re telling this to want Trump to win so he can ass fuck you personally for annoying the shit out of them. If you want these people to support your candidate then start protesting with them. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Democrats contradict their pro democracy message when they do things like kicking the Green Party off the ballot and try to guilt trip people into voting for their pathetic neo-con, now endorsed by Dick Cheney. Who do you think you’re fooling? You’re telling this to people who have had family members killed and who have never had the democrats truly do a god damn thing for them.

Werbung:
I am not of the opinion that anything that I post here will change the election in any way. I have nothing to do with kicking the Green Party off any ballots. How many Palestinians who have lost relatives n the Gaza War are likely to read anything I post, or be affected by anything I say?

If I were president, I would be searching for ways to cause Netanyahu to stop massacring people as ways to stop Arabs from doing the same.

I am not of the opinion that anything that I post here will change the election in any way. I have nothing to do with kicking the Green Party off any ballots. How many Palestinians who have lost relatives n the Gaza War are likely to read anything I post, or be affected by anything I say?

If I were president, I would be searching for ways to cause Netanyahu to stop massacring people as ways to stop Arabs from doing the same.
Biden can stop it now by cutting off the money and weapons and threatening him over the phone. That’s a fact. And if you argue he can’t then at least he can do that for our part in it. But your arguments are pure dog shit propaganda.

Biden can stop it now by cutting off the money and weapons and threatening him over the phone. That’s a fact. And if you argue he can’t then at least he can do that for our part in it. But your arguments are pure dog shit propaganda.
Shut up you cancerous malignant POS. You're out of your tree.

I want every terrorist with a pulse dead.

Shut up you cancerous malignant POS. You're out of your tree.

I want every terrorist with a pulse dead.
Well you’re getting what you want at the moment but that doesn’t mean your legacy as a person isn’t tarnished. I’m sure you along with Biden are going be looked back on as the scum of the earth by future generations.

Well you’re getting what you want at the moment but that doesn’t mean your legacy as a person isn’t tarnished. I’m sure you along with Biden are going be looked back on as the scum of the earth by future generations.
Of course we are.
You'll have to get accustomed to the world instead of crying every time a terrorist gets killed.
Put a bit of cement in your porridge .

This is a losing argument. Nobody is won over by saying this. It just makes whoever you’re telling this to want Trump to win so he can ass fuck you personally for annoying the shit out of them. If you want these people to support your candidate then start protesting with them. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Democrats contradict their pro democracy message when they do things like kicking the Green Party off the ballot and try to guilt trip people into voting for their pathetic neo-con, now endorsed by Dick Cheney. Who do you think you’re fooling? You’re telling this to people who have had family members killed and who have never had the democrats truly do a god damn thing for them.
Not voting will lessen the number of votes cast, regardless of which side suffers a loss. An illegal vote is almost always cast for crooks running for office.

Werbung:
Back