You have o love the Texas sense of humor

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious when liberals use implied homosexuality as an insult? It really shows their true feelings on the matter, now doesn't it?

i'm not "insulting" him by implying homosexuality, laughing at him in particular because he obsesses about "perverts" yet he can't stop posting things that seem, well, perverted to someone who obsesses about "perverts". lol

Werbung:
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious when liberals use implied homosexuality as an insult? It really shows their true feelings on the matter, now doesn't it?

ps - am I a liberal? where did I state that?

i just think he needs mental help. A good therapist would do him a world of good with his obsessions..."perverts", "bowel movements", etc. lol.

Does it? Old thingo mentions every week. Whos got the fantasy now idiot.

well Bevis and butt head do follow me around a lo is kinda creepy and funny and sad all at the same time.

"follow you around"? lol.
you post all over the place, and you get answers since you're in nearly all the threads. duh. there is no "following", just "posting",nimrod.

now, if I ONLY posted in threads you posted in, and always posted in every thread you were in, that might be following you around. But I don't do that. duh.

another stupid post from you.

"follow you around"? lol.
you post all over the place, and you get answers since you're in nearly all the threads. duh. there is no "following", just "posting",nimrod.

now, if I ONLY posted in threads you posted in, and always posted in every thread you were in, that might be following you around. But I don't do that. duh.

another stupid post from you.
Nope you follow me like a little dog whos lost.
You seem to have a problem of some kind . i dont know if its hate jealous stupidity self defense of you squad of people maybe your a fag or. Have some deep rooted need to feed your ego .

Nope you follow me like a little dog whos lost.
You seem to have a problem of some kind . i dont know if its hate jealous stupidity self defense of you squad of people maybe your a fag or. Have some deep rooted need to feed your ego .

nope I don't. I post in some threads you are in, and some you aren't. duh.

god you're stupid :)

Werbung:
"maybe your a fag"..says the person who posts about rubbing creme on men's butts? lol.

the irony.
No I dont put cream on mens butt I think its funny how guys like you and boris are so butt hurt.
It seems to have affected both of your minds your judgment your ability to enjoy humor and lower your IQ levels substantially.

Im guessing a little personal time with a professional with a good dose of the appropriate medicine would help you both.

Back