You have o love the Texas sense of humor

Werbung:
you think that was done for humor?

no wonder no one laughs at your "humor" here (but we do laugh at you)

ps - discuss your obsession with bowel movements with your therapist.

you think that was done for humor?

no wonder no one laughs at your "humor" here (but we do laugh at you)

ps - discuss your obsession with bowel movements with your therapist.
O come on its funny as hell. Democrats wanted them here even created sanctuary citys . then cry like hell when they get them . it was all giggles and glitter when they were sent to republican states by biden so republicans can foot the bills and crime and loss of resources for citizens. But when its on the other foot democrats cry no not here we need money foul not fair lol

O come on its funny as hell. Democrats wanted them here even created sanctuary citys . then cry like hell when they get them . it was all giggles and glitter when they were sent to republican states by biden so republicans can foot the bills and crime and loss of resources for citizens. But when its on the other foot democrats cry no not here we need money foul not fair lol

"all gigles and glitter"? who was "giggling"? be specific.

you said the democrats were all giggles and glitter about the illegals.
you're saying you're a democrat now? lol

Like seriously dude your not that stupid are you ?
Wait wait do not answer I prefer to guess

you said democrats were all giggles and glitter above. duh
i asked you to name some people who said that.
you said..yourself. duh.

god you're stupid. you can't even keep track of your own posts and understand simple sentences. lol

you said democrats were all giggles and glitter above. duh
i asked you to name some people who said that.
you said..yourself. duh.

god you're stupid. you can't even keep track of your own posts and understand simple sentences. lol
aww your but hurt is really eating at you , I would be surprised if you even have one left. You and boris must be buttless after it festered an rotted off from so much butt hurt cream being applied Hey I bet you and boris could get prostic butts or get the firt ass transplants from a donkey to human .

aww your but hurt is really eating at you , I would be surprised if you even have one left. You and boris must be buttless after it festered an rotted off from so much butt hurt cream being applied Hey I bet you and boris could get prostic butts or get the firt ass transplants from a donkey to human .

butt hurt? over you being stupid?
hahahahah
hahahahhah

do you think often about applying creme to men's butts? seek professional help

you can't stop thinking about men together and their butts. lol.
hey, to each their own :)

Werbung:
Back