You have o love the Texas sense of humor

No I dont put cream on mens butt I think its funny how guys like you and boris are so butt hurt.
It seems to have affected both of your minds your judgment your ability to enjoy humor and lower your IQ levels substantially.

Im guessing a little personal time with a professional with a good dose of the appropriate medicine would help you both.

you posted about creme on men's butts...but you weren't thinking about it, you just typed that without thinking? lol

you keep talking about me and another poster. weird. we're independent people, your need to somehow group is is creepy.

Werbung:
you posted about creme on men's butts...but you weren't thinking about it, you just typed that without thinking? lol

you keep talking about me and another poster. weird. we're independent people, your need to somehow group is is creepy.

you post "butt hurt" so often there has to be something there that is personal to you. lol

Yes I want to see ever state thats has biden illegals sent o them ship them off to Chicago NYC AND OTHER PLACES for the enjoyment and expense of the democrat sanctuary city's who protect and want then

Yes I want to see ever state thats has biden illegals sent o them ship them off to Chicago NYC AND OTHER PLACES for the enjoyment and expense of the democrat sanctuary city's who protect and want then

are they illegals? you know if they are applying for amnesty they aren't illegals, right, nimrod?

oh you were too stupid and hateful to know that? no surprise :)

Werbung:
Back