Why RepublIcans Support Liar Trump

Yes I can read . But I lie is a lie.. don't change the subject, I ask YOU a question ..

And I answered it, however, fools rarely can understand an honest answer.

Yes some do.., your changing the subject again , no one was talking about going to jail, in away as far as doubling down on your staements, your worse then Trump.Are you that guy?

More deflection. Your "question" was "Are you that guy that tells people they screwed up and it will be with them for life?", and I answered with an example. But you can't answer the question with any form of honesty. An ex-con is faced with his criminal behaviour all of his life whether it be in voting, owning a gun, getting certain types of business license, getting a job, whatever.

No Sir, you do yours instead of scanning the internet day and night to be the first to post, any and all bad news about Trump. How many new threads have you started about our President ? Like I said YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
Try as hard as you can, I will not take on your name calling attitude, because it's wrong..

LOL, you call names, you just do it more subtly so as to soothe your self righteous attitude e.g "YOU HAVE A PROBLEM."

Then too, you seem to have the insidious idea that one must "scan the internet day and night" (more "name calling") to find things to discredit your tin god Trump. Hell, every time the fool opens his mouth it discredits him.

Then too, you do not want to understand the difference between the comment "Devils bargain", and "made a bargain with the devil?" Then you would have to admit a what an ignorant fool you are.

Werbung:
More deflection. Your "question" was "Are you that guy that tells people they screwed up and it will be with them for life?", and I answered with an example. But you can't answer the question with any form of honesty. An ex-con is faced with his criminal behaviour all of his life whether it be in voting, owning a gun, getting certain types of business license, getting a job, whatever.
Yes some do.., your changing the subject again , no one was talking about going to jail, in away as far as doubling down on your staements, your worse then Trump.Are you that guy? I was right the first time.
LOL, you call names, you just do it more subtly so as to soothe your self righteous attitude e.g "YOU HAVE A PROBLEM."
yes I have many problems being self righteous isn't one of them.. Now you on the other hand have a BIG dose of that..
Then too, you seem to have the insidious idea that one must "scan the internet day and night" (more "name calling") to find things to discredit your tin god Trump. Hell, every time the fool opens his mouth it discredits him.
Just stating a fact, no name calling.
Then too, you do not want to understand the difference between the comment "Devils bargain", and "made a bargain with the devil?" Then you would have to admit a what an ignorant fool you are.
If i admit I'm an ignorant fool, will you?

Back