Why are there more Cop shows on TV?

steveox

New Cop shows like The Chicago Code and Detroit 1-8-7. Why cant they bring back Westerns shows and another Star Trek show? Remember old shows like Branded,Bonanza,Gunsmoke and Wild Wild west? Whatever happen to those shows. I like old western stories back. Like Create a show about a Sheriff and his 3 deputies and try to solve some of towns problems and when people break the laws and confront them. Another show is like a Soap opera type,,Like you have 4 outlaws on the run for their crimes as they camp out place to place advoid the law try to catch them but every show they escape youll have to tune in next week and see what theyre up to? And Create another show like Star Trek. It takes place 150 years from now they found 2 new planets like Earth and colonize them. I have enough with cop shows. The only one i like is Hawaii Five O.

Werbung:
New Cop shows like The Chicago Code and Detroit 1-8-7. Why cant they bring back Westerns shows and another Star Trek show? Remember old shows like Branded,Bonanza,Gunsmoke and Wild Wild west? Whatever happen to those shows. I like old western stories back. Like Create a show about a Sheriff and his 3 deputies and try to solve some of towns problems and when people break the laws and confront them. Another show is like a Soap opera type,,Like you have 4 outlaws on the run for their crimes as they camp out place to place advoid the law try to catch them but every show they escape youll have to tune in next week and see what theyre up to? And Create another show like Star Trek. It takes place 150 years from now they found 2 new planets like Earth and colonize them. I have enough with cop shows. The only one i like is Hawaii Five O.

Can you imagine anything more depressing than a cop show about frigging Detroit? They do it because it's made to order to show lots of minority actors. Westerns went out of favor decades ago because it shows manly white men, and has themes of personal freedom.

Westerns are great family programing. Cops shows are not,,Kids can learn ther history how their Great Grand daddies lived. Cop shows just bring more Violance in the streets and encorage people to commit murder and rape. Star Trek shows are great entertainement fills our youths mind and perhaps invent things. Cop shows will only cause people to hate the police more. Like i do.

Leftwingers rig EVERYTHING for race, they never get it out of their heads, and then when you call them on it, they throw the race card. :rolleyes:

If a puppy dies you would find a way to blame it on the left wing.. Seriously its inner city detriot if anything there arent enough black people to portray the demographics. But of course the cast on a TV show is yet another left wing plot... Beck's chalkboard is making you see plots where none exist.

Wasnt it Bill Clintons fault that 9-11 happened? Now if Bill Clinton would done his job and assassinate Bin Laden when he had the chance 9-11 wouldnt happened.

If a puppy dies you would find a way to blame it on the left wing.. Seriously its inner city detriot if anything there arent enough black people to portray the demographics. But of course the cast on a TV show is yet another left wing plot... Beck's chalkboard is making you see plots where none exist.

Anyone who tries, in broad daylight, with their bald face hanging out, to deny the overwhelming, pervasive ideological bias injected in everything the lib/left media does, from news to TV shows to movies to advertising is so disconnected from reality they aren't worth talking to. :D

Anyone who tries, in broad daylight, with their bald face hanging out, to deny the overwhelming, pervasive ideological bias injected in everything the lib/left media does, from news to TV shows to movies to advertising is so disconnected from reality they aren't worth talking to. :D

"Yeah too many black people on tv and I dont like it." Are you fvcking listening to yourself?

Werbung:
"yeah too many black people on tv and i dont like it." are you fvcking listening to yourself?

are you listening to yourself?? You respond to a post that says nothing about blacks with a fictional quote. Eventually, when you just say "good morning" to a leftwing crackpot, he'll throw the race card. :D

Back