Teacher Leaves Wife, Kids for High School Student

steveox

Last year, Jordan Powers was just another student from Mr. Hooker's class. Now she's his live-in girlfriend.

James Hooker -- the 41-year-old married father who left his wife and kids for his 18-year-old-student -- might be the worst teacher ever. Last week, he resigned from his job at Enochs High School in Modesto, California over the scandal that's shaken up a community and pit one mom on a crusade to save her daughter from a man she calls a "master manipulator."

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/teacher-leaves-wife-kids-high-school-student-225300504.html

Double Standard by Police? When Debra Lafave made out with student the Sheriff Deputty arrests her. And when Kay Letourneau made out with student the Seattle Police officer places her under arrest. You see its what kind of cop you get when they approach you. If the cop has any understanding your situtation you might get a break. Like i didnt get a break from Sheriff Mascara deputy. He cost me $115 failure to dim. I explained it to him that it was an accident i didnt know i had em on,,He said,,I dont believe you and i dont care sign here sir. Cops are biased i never had any trouble with Cops in Baltimore only in pissant Florida i have biased on them.

Werbung:
Last year, Jordan Powers was just another student from Mr. Hooker's class. Now she's his live-in girlfriend.

James Hooker -- the 41-year-old married father who left his wife and kids for his 18-year-old-student -- might be the worst teacher ever. Last week, he resigned from his job at Enochs High School in Modesto, California over the scandal that's shaken up a community and pit one mom on a crusade to save her daughter from a man she calls a "master manipulator."

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/teacher-leaves-wife-kids-high-school-student-225300504.html

Double Standard by Police? When Debra Lafave made out with student the Sheriff Deputty arrests her. And when Kay Letourneau made out with student the Seattle Police officer places her under arrest. You see its what kind of cop you get when they approach you. If the cop has any understanding your situtation you might get a break. Like i didnt get a break from Sheriff Mascara deputy. He cost me $115 failure to dim. I explained it to him that it was an accident i didnt know i had em on,,He said,,I dont believe you and i dont care sign here sir. Cops are biased i never had any trouble with Cops in Baltimore only in pissant Florida i have biased on them.

what do you expect yankee ? sheesh !

pretty sick about that Cali deal though not surprising.

Yeah Its pretty sick. I want the next Republican president to kick California out of the union and become part of Mexico and kick Hawaii out as well sell Hawaii to China.

Hey....Calif. gave you Reagan...we're not all bad. It's mostly L.A. and up around San Fran that produces the nuts and fruits. California has a lot of Red counties.

That's a perfect example of a man thinking with the small head instead of the big one.

She is 18, and therefore and "adult", so there isn't much her parents or the law can do about it. The ex wife can take the fool to the cleaners, and probably will.

She will soon learn that the choices we make do indeed have consequences.

What about the teacher Rob? He crossed the line. See whem female teachers do it to students they get arrested. But when male teachers do it cops look the other way.

What about the teacher Rob? He crossed the line. See whem female teachers do it to students they get arrested. But when male teachers do it cops look the other way.

If the girl is 18 and consented, there is really nothing illegal about it.

kind of doubt she was 18 when it started.
They said she was. While they're probably lying, they're still innocent until proven guilty. How could it be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he was boin.. I mean making love to her before she turned 18?

They said she was. While they're probably lying, they're still innocent until proven guilty. How could it be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he was boin.. I mean making love to her before she turned 18?

has nothing to do with love. no, probably can't prove it until he tires of her and sho3s her the door. then she can fulfill that hell hath no fury adage...

Werbung:
Back