Who would you choose ?

the annoying thing

If aliens were to visit the earth and requested to talk to one world leader , what world leader would you pick to represent the world .

I put this euro politics for a better selection .

Werbung:
Do many of the patients there have delusions and hallucinations?
Lol. Just 2 guys ones name is Boris who has a bladder problem and walks around with wet pants all the tine. The other is this old guy named Joe who keeps pooping his pants and thinks hes the king of the morons and seems to be right .

There are 195 nations on earth who would you pick.

we can rule out the Chinese and vlad in Russia , and the Castro clan in Cuba and Joe Biden for sure .
He would probally put hunter in charge or harris both morons .
Any leaders from the middle east and of course Boris in England and that twit in Canada .

Lol. Just 2 guys ones name is Boris who has a bladder problem and walks around with wet pants all the tine. The other is this old guy named Joe who keeps pooping his pants and thinks hes the king of the morons and seems to be right .
There are 195 nations on earth who would you pick.

we can rule out the Chinese and vlad in Russia , and the Castro clan in Cuba and Joe Biden for sure .
He would probally put hunter in charge or harris both morons .
Any leaders from the middle east and of course Boris in England and that twit in Canada .
Can we rule out the Chinese? Who said? You?
Why would the leader of the free world and the best country on earth be ruled out? Because you're an ignorant moron?

Do you really think an opinion from a intellectual vacuum living in a sheltered workshop full of demented pensioners is worthy of consideration?

Can we rule out the Chinese? Who said? You?
Why would the leader of the free world and the best country on earth be ruled out? Because you're an ignorant moron?

Do you really think an opinion from a intellectual vacuum living in a sheltered workshop full of demented pensioners is worthy of consideration?
China is the best country on earth ? You know much about china ?
I see your your usual nasty hateful self a real internet tough guy also.
Lol you must be miserable. Im guessing your emotionally and sexually frustrated and were picked on in school and made fun of as a adult.
You might suffer from lack of self respect which results in your bitter disposition and hateful nature. You must seek out the need to try to dominate others due to your failures with women and being hen pecked .I doubt you have many real friends as your nature keeps people at a distance.
Its sad Boris .
I feel sorry for you .
If you need advice please ask. I would love to see you become a real man other then the hateful pathic child that you have become so full of anger and hate and self loathing.

China is the best country on earth ? You know much about china ?
I see your your usual nasty hateful self a real internet tough guy also.
Lol you must be miserable. Im guessing your emotionally and sexually frustrated and were picked on in school and made fun of as a adult.
You might suffer from lack of self respect which results in your bitter disposition and hateful nature. You must seek out the need to try to dominate others due to your failures with women and being hen pecked .I doubt you have many real friends as your nature keeps people at a distance.
Its sad Boris .
I feel sorry for you .
If you need advice please ask. I would love to see you become a real man other then the hateful pathic child that you have become so full of anger and hate and self loathing.
Nah. I'm naturally talented at ripping into idiots. Especially those who claim to have a reservoir of knowledge and a bully attitude like you.

Its wit and sarcasm that hurts the most. You cringe everytime I post. I have a physiological advantage over you. Y9u can take it when I drop it on you.

Nah. I'm naturally talented at ripping into idiots. Especially those who claim to have a reservoir of knowledge and a bully attitude like you.

Its wit and sarcasm that hurts the most. You cringe everytime I post. I have a physiological advantage over you. Y9u can take it when I drop it on you.
Actually Boris I get. Chuckle every time you post .
Your actually pathic and a simpleton

So china is the best nation on earth you must be a commie lol

The political prisoner Julian Assange - the only true leader in the world.

Comrade Stalin

lol you mean the pervert from Australia who hides like a coward
Is that the guy who exposed all the war crimes committed by usa? The big powerful america that tries to rule the world?
With that power against him, he's no coward son. He's got guts. Its the marines that gave no guts by committing g the crimes in the first place.

Werbung:
Back