Where are the cowards

Werbung:
Yes I'm aware of that. Its a good reason not to start a war with some one who can kick your ass like you were a midget
I must admit that the exact causes for the Hamas attack seem very suspicious. I say this because both the Israelis and the Iranians needed a diversion. Netanyahu needed an excuse for a massive landgrab preceding the US election, and the Iranians needed to get the focus away from domestic problems. The fact that they both needed this, does not mean that they acted upon it. But they did exploit it once it had happened. That is a fact.

I must admit that the exact causes for the Hamas attack seem very suspicious. I say this because both the Israelis and the Iranians needed a diversion. Netanyahu needed an excuse for a massive landgrab preceding the US election, and the Iranians needed to get the focus away from domestic problems. The fact that they both needed this, does not mean that they acted upon it. But they did exploit it once it had happened. That is a fact.
Any support give to Gaza helps Hamas as they are either give it or steal it .
All these years instead of building a good relationship with Israel to show they could be god neighbors they choose to invest in most of their money for weapons building tunnels Paying Hamas members big money instead of building power plants and hospitals and farming and more and commit terrorist acts.
They only way to end Hamas grip on Gaza and assure safety for Israel is total destruction of Hamas all its facility's tunnels income sources.
It was the same way with the Nazis in WW2 it took total destruction of the Nazi war machine and economy.
Gaza choose Hamas as its leadership for a few decades chine to stop them.
This is very much the same it will take that kind of effort to end the danger of Hamas,
I recall that the German people were forced to see what the Nazis had done . The remaining Germans denied knowing what was going on but that was a lie they knew just as the people of Gaza know and want to deny any responsibly for.

Its hard to admit you support monsters and openly deny it when you know full well what they did and were planning.

Any support give to Gaza helps Hamas as they are either give it or steal it .
All these years instead of building a good relationship with Israel to show they could be god neighbors they choose to invest in most of their money for weapons building tunnels Paying Hamas members big money instead of building power plants and hospitals and farming and more and commit terrorist acts.
They only way to end Hamas grip on Gaza and assure safety for Israel is total destruction of Hamas all its facility's tunnels income sources.
It was the same way with the Nazis in WW2 it took total destruction of the Nazi war machine and economy.
Gaza choose Hamas as its leadership for a few decades chine to stop them.
This is very much the same it will take that kind of effort to end the danger of Hamas,
I recall that the German people were forced to see what the Nazis had done . The remaining Germans denied knowing what was going on but that was a lie they knew just as the people of Gaza know and want to deny any responsibly for.

Its hard to admit you support monsters and openly deny it when you know full well what they did and were planning.
You will find that people in fact are people almost anywhere. Being an enemy to those who incarcerate you from childhood makes you no monster. In any event, Israel has created their own monster.

You will find that people in fact are people almost anywhere. Being an enemy to those who incarcerate you from childhood makes you no monster. In any event, Israel has created their own monster.
Israel did not create the savages who have been participants in thousands of years long efforts to wipe the Jewish people off the planet.

Werbung:
Who is incarnated they are not. Israel is not holding them there . Other nations do not want them for good reasons they are inbreed trouble makers who have tried to overthrow other Muslim nations and committed terrorist acts where ever they go. They have also vowed to commit more attacks like oct 7 th
And they have vowed to destroy Israel and all jews. . You need to Let all that sink in a bit. Would you want them living next to you ?
How would you react if it was your peoples children burned alive and beheaded alive cut from the womb alive your wife or daughter or child was raped then killed then raped again while they laughed and them mutilated the body's planned to attack schools shot unarmed women old men children then killed 1200 of your people and kidnapped 240 .
Some situations are bad and this one is and the people of Gaza did it to them selves

If the people of Gaza want peace they need to start turning over Hamas fighters and leaders and informing on them and prove they want peace but you do not see them doing that now do you.

You didn't see them building electric power plans or hospitals or schools or farming eqt they spent their money equipment ping over medical supply's food water filtering eqt. .
Nope they spent it and equipping over 30000 fighters and tunnel construction for terrorism and making their leasers rich.

Back