Where are the cowards

Werbung:
I know no Palestinian fighting like hell to annihilate Jews from earth has any redeemable worth at all.
completely unrelated to my post, as always.
you are apparently too stupid to understand the concept of "reply" lol

This is not fair. I have to be serious for a moment. Many Americans do not realize that Gaza has a very young population, and that almost all of these teenagers (that is what they all are) HAVE NEVER MET AN ISRAELI! They have been locked up, and have grown up in Gaza, with no communication whatsoever with Israel. Also, the place is or was overcrowded, so the argument of human shields is also nonsense. There is simply nowhere to go. I am not saying this to justify the massacre that started this, but just to say something which is never said. Which I think is relevant and important.

This is not fair. I have to be serious for a moment. Many Americans do not realize that Gaza has a very young population, and that almost all of these teenagers (that is what they all are) HAVE NEVER MET AN ISRAELI! They have been locked up, and have grown up in Gaza, with no communication whatsoever with Israel. Also, the place is or was overcrowded, so the argument of human shields is also nonsense. There is simply nowhere to go. I am not saying this to justify the massacre that started this, but just to say something which is never said. Which I think is relevant and important.
Terrorists are often young people who have been brainwashed from infancy to hate others as if that is the will of god.

Terrorists are often young people who have been brainwashed from infancy to hate others as if that is the will of god.
A lot of children live behind a wall, in a limited space, and they hate some sort of person on the other side of that wall, whom they have never seen, who occasionally throws bombs over the fence, blocks their access to basic goods. So terrorism is a word which tells you very little about reality. This is more like Lord of the Flies.

Last edited:
A lot of children live behind a wall, in a limited space, and they hate some sort of person on the other side of that wall, whom they have never seen, who occasionally throws bombs over the fence, blocks their access to basic goods. So terrorism is a word which tells you very little about reality. This is more like Lord of the Flies.
The sad fact remains that regardless of why little kids turned into terrorists or why modern people cannot rid their communities of terrorists in their midst, when communities harboring terrorists who start wars innocent people are going to get killed.

The sad fact remains that regardless of why little kids turned into terrorists or why modern people cannot rid their communities of terrorists in their midst, when communities harboring terrorists who start wars innocent people are going to get killed.
This does not make any sense. You must accept that the Palestinians are people, and that the extremities to which they have been driven in part is a side effect of the Zionist policy of land grab, which was outlined in the late nineteenth century by people like Herlz and Zangwill, and which the Israelis have followed like a blue print ever since. The worst thing is that it closely resembles what was done to the native Americans in the US. Even some of the justification is the same. There is nothing superior or special about the Israelis at all. They are just people like everyone else, therefore they have no right to engage in this land grab policy which brings so much misery to so many. The holocaust generation is now almost gone. I do sympathize with their horrific sufferings, but those crimes were committed by the Germans, not the Palestinians.

This does not make any sense. You must accept that the Palestinians are people, and that the extremities to which they have been driven in part is a side effect of the Zionist policy of land grab, which was outlined in the late nineteenth century by people like Herlz and Zangwill, and which the Israelis have followed like a blue print ever since. The worst thing is that it closely resembles what was done to the native Americans in the US. Even some of the justification is the same. There is nothing superior or special about the Israelis at all. They are just people like everyone else, therefore they have no right to engage in this land grab policy which brings so much misery to so many. The holocaust generation is now almost gone. I do sympathize with their horrific sufferings, but those crimes were committed by the Germans, not the Palestinians.
Every argument that begins with the false assumption that the Jews are guilty of stealing the land they were given by God, had to defend from invaders, were removed from by enemies, had to buy back from nomads, were given it back by the British with worldwide approval, had to defend against invaders and geneticists, and so forth is a false argument.

Every argument that begins with the false assumption that the Jews are guilty of stealing the land they were given by God, had to defend from invaders, were removed from by enemies, had to buy back from nomads, were given it back by the British with worldwide approval, had to defend against invaders and geneticists, and so forth is a false argument.
No one is given anything by god. God helps those who helps themselves as the Israelis have demonstrated quite clearly. They are guilty of stealing the land, and they have outlined these plans in tons of books.

No one is given anything by god.
Wrong answer again. God gave the land of Judea to Abraham and his descendants for a perpetual inheritance. Nobody gave the Palestinians the land - ever. There are several references in God's word to Israel's inheritance of the land of Canaan from God. Here is one:

Numbers 34
King James Version

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:)

Yes they use human shields and have admitted as much.
They also hide weapons and bases inside hospitals near schools churches .
They hide behind women and children

Werbung:
Back