What Mark Francis Doesn't Like To Talk-About

They are not trying the fix the weather. They are going where the science points to.

I suppose you asked god for your advice. What did he say?
Secular science assumptions, deductions, conclusions, speculations, and guesses are causing unbelievers great fear where no fear is warranted because the assumptions are wrong.

Werbung:
Secular science assumptions, deductions, conclusions, speculations, and guesses are causing unbelievers great fear where no fear is warranted because the assumptions are wrong.
Not at all. Atheists will welcome and follow science voluntarily.
But what has religion go to do with climate change? You're attempting to segregate by religion. Is that the best you've got?
You're a poor example of a human .

Jim-Bakker[1].jpgSecular science assumptions, deductions, conclusions, speculations, and guesses are causing unbelievers great fear where no fear is warranted because the assumptions are wrong.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah...great examples, there, Reverunt.

Not at all. Atheists will welcome and follow science voluntarily.
But what has religion go to do with climate change? You're attempting to segregate by religion. Is that the best you've got?
You're a poor example of a human .
Weather changes are feared by the irrational and ungodly.

Genesis 8:22
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Weather changes are feared by the irrational and ungodly.

Genesis 8:22
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
So you have no evidence for a word you said but slip a bit of god into us as if god knows about climate change. You're as dumb as dogshyt.

So you have no evidence for a word you said but slip a bit of god into us as if god knows about climate change. You're as dumb as dogshyt.
I believe what I do because of what I know, but you could get me to believe like you do if you presented better arguments and evidence in support of your beliefs.

The Bible is clearly not the work of God. Basing your beliefs on it will result in strange, illogical and silly conclusions. Garbage in, garbage out.

preacher-angry.jpg
Weather changes are feared by
the irrational and ungodly.
i.e. the non-home-schooled.

I believe what I do because of what I know. poo-eating-fly-smiley-emoticon[1].gif..........bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
"We form our beliefs for a variety of subjective, emotional and psychological reasons in the context of environments created by family, friends, colleagues, culture and society at large. After forming our beliefs, we then defend, justify and rationalize them with a host of intellectual reasons, cogent arguments and rational explanations. Beliefs come first; explanations for beliefs follow."
crazy-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

If you know nothing about God, you should stop pontificating about Him.
I have read the Bible, the whole thing, twice. The character known as "God" clearly behaves in a quite ignorant and unprofessional manner, and I shall pontificate as much as I choose and you cannot stop me.

"We form our beliefs for a variety of subjective, emotional and psychological reasons in the context of environments created by family, friends, colleagues, culture and society at large. After forming our beliefs, we then defend, justify and rationalize them with a host of intellectual reasons, cogent arguments and rational explanations. Beliefs come first; explanations for beliefs follow."
Darwin first posed the idea of evolution and his followers have been trying in vain to support the theory with scientific data and reasoning ever since. But science tainted with pre-existing conclusions is often not much more than 'feel-good,' 'make me happy' pseudoscience.

Werbung:
I have read the Bible, the whole thing, twice. The character known as "God" clearly behaves in a quite ignorant and unprofessional manner, and I shall pontificate as much as I choose and you cannot stop me.
Darwin was trained in theology, yet he rejected what the Bible said about creation. Richard Dawkins and other vocal atheists insist (without evidence or proof) that there is no God, but not because they have not read the Bible. Dawkins must have read the Bible since he offered his twisted take of what was said about God.

1707244699134.png

Back