What do Democrat city's all have in common

the annoying thing

Lets take a look at what they all have in common.

• According to Tausanovitch and Warshaw’s “Representation in Municipal Government,” liberal cities collect more taxes per capita than conservative cities. Additionally, the most liberal cities spend over twice as much per capita as the most conservative cities.

They usually have more gays and Muslims along with gang banger crime and drugs and gangs and drugs are responsible for the vast majority of crime

Most gangs are Latino and black

Liberal city's are soft on crime overall and have more illegals also

Werbung:
Lets take a look at what they all have in common.

• According to Tausanovitch and Warshaw’s “Representation in Municipal Government,” liberal cities collect more taxes per capita than conservative cities. Additionally, the most liberal cities spend over twice as much per capita as the most conservative cities.

They usually have more gays and Muslims along with gang banger crime and drugs and gangs and drugs are responsible for the vast majority of crime

Most gangs are Latino and black

Liberal city's are soft on crime overall and have more illegals also
The only reason that there are gangs is because the government allows them, so the government is the problem not the gangs

Gang are often caused because the locals will not speak out
Hollywood used to make movies with Charles Bronson or Jan Michael Vincent destroying gangs one by one. Then the government intervened and took over Hollywood and now the gang leaders are the good guys. So everything comes back to the government, anyway you look at it

I am not talking about false religions.
All religions are gangs, name a real religion that is not a gang. Islam is a gang ask the Jews; Judaism is a gang ask the Muslims. Catholicism is a gang, ask the bureau.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

All religions are gangs, name a real religion that is not a gang. Islam is a gang ask the Jews; Judaism is a gang ask the Muslims. Catholicism is a gang, ask the bureau.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You misrepresent people of religious faith.

Hillary believes something similar which is why she proudly referred to Bible believing Christians as deplorables.
Hillary said that Trump supporters were deplorable. I invited her on a fishing trip to prove her wrong but she declined

Last edited:
Atheism and liberalism are the problems.
Explain how atheism is a problem. In Western Europe, the percentage of atheists is far higher, and shootings and crime are far lower.

I doubt that you have even a tiny clue about what liberalism is.

Werbung:
Explain how atheism is a problem. In Western Europe, the percentage of atheists is far higher, and shootings and crime are far lower.

I doubt that you have even a tiny clue about what liberalism is.
Reasonable people can see that more citizens of the world are clamoring to get into God Bless America than into other countries with higher rates of atheism.

Back