Black citys in America have more crime and killings WHY ?

the annoying thing

In my opinion the majority of reasons are gangs drugs poverty and education level's along with social acceptance of certain behaviors and the lack of a family structure . Homelessness
There same reasons affect white and Hispanic community's . but they seem to be more prevalent in black community's .

While the local and state government can intact policy's that will help to a degree much of it is social and only the community can change those issues .

I would love to hear from people who have options on how to correct the problems

Werbung:

In my opinion the majority of reasons are gangs drugs poverty and education level's along with social acceptance of certain behaviors and the lack of a family structure . Homelessness
There same reasons affect white and Hispanic community's . but they seem to be more prevalent in black community's .

While the local and state government can intact policy's that will help to a degree much of it is social and only the community can change those issues .

I would love to hear from people who have options on how to correct the problems
Sadly the non racists on here don't have time to respond in detail to a racist pig.

Sadly the non racists on here don't have time to respond in detail to a racist pig.
Boris you were just complaining how mark wouldn't debate you and you wonder why.

This is a big issue for the black community and white alike . I am not a raciest pig a raciest pig would of presented other subjects instead of asking for opinions on what can be done to change the trend . As I have told you many times my family is multi racial . I have spent a lot of time in black community's in Baltimore and dc and Jacksonville . I want to see a end to this trend and am trying to make people more aware of it and hopefully get some good opinions on how to proceed.

Then along come Boris the lug nut who pulls the usual raciest card most democrats keep in their pocket and make rash statements and accuse me of being the raciest .
I am trying to have a adult conversation about a problem affecting millions of Americans and get others opinions on what needs to be done. And you act like a Pirahna.

If you think for a second your non raciest think again and your the only person here who is low enough morally and ethically and legally to suggest churches be burned . Read this and learn something you lug nut

Boris you were just complaining how mark wouldn't debate you and you wonder why.

This is a big issue for the black community and white alike . I am not a raciest pig a raciest pig would of presented other subjects instead of asking for opinions on what can be done to change the trend . As I have told you many times my family is multi racial . I have spent a lot of time in black community's in Baltimore and dc and Jacksonville . I want to see a end to this trend and am trying to make people more aware of it and hopefully get some good opinions on how to proceed.

Then along come Boris the lug nut who pulls the usual raciest card most democrats keep in their pocket and make rash statements and accuse me of being the raciest .
I am trying to have a adult conversation about a problem affecting millions of Americans and get others opinions on what needs to be done. And you act like a Pirahna.

If you think for a second your non raciest think again and your the only person here who is low enough morally and ethically and legally to suggest churches be burned . Read this and learn something you lug nut

Believing all churches and religions should be eliminated isn't racist you idiot.
I don't care who believes there's a god. They are all wrong because there is no god.
Don't give me the bullshit that because so one believes something it suddenly becomes fact.

Give me the evidence any day.

Furthermore, don't bother taking marks place in any debate with your ignorance or being an apologist. If he is correct and can show evidence, let him do it. The reason he has disappeared is because he cannot match it with me and you're fast becoming another ignoramus in that category.

Black democrats are godbotherers!!!!

yes the black community have deep root in religious faith and it has for generations .

while the local and state and federal government can give tax breaks or even land to help encourage new business to provided jobs that is only the first step.

its become very common for black men and women to have multiple children , one guy had 33 kids and wasn't paying enough child support to feed a dog that's where community awareness can be a factor . That is one issue that hurts the traditional family values and interactions .and increase the likely hood of a child becoming a criminal or involvement in drugs or gangs .
The church along with the school programs can help to a extent in awareness' .

yes the black community have deep root in religious faith and it has for generations .

while the local and state and federal government can give tax breaks or even land to help encourage new business to provided jobs that is only the first step.

its become very common for black men and women to have multiple children , one guy had 33 kids and wasn't paying enough child support to feed a dog that's where community awareness can be a factor . That is one issue that hurts the traditional family values and interactions .and increase the likely hood of a child becoming a criminal or involvement in drugs or gangs .
The church along with the school programs can help to a extent in awareness' .

Racist!
Godbotherer!

I think culture has a lot to do with it also as and Im talking about the street gangs they are responsible for a huge amount of crime and drugs and shooting and are very prevalent in some citys

Chicago is always in the news for crime and shootings weekly and I think this is why
What city has the most street gangs?

Chicago. The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 1012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the world with a reported population of 150,000.

Believing all churches and religions should be eliminated isn't racist you idiot.
I don't care who believes there's a god. They are all wrong because there is no god.
Don't give me the bullshit that because so one believes something it suddenly becomes fact.

Give me the evidence any day.

Furthermore, don't bother taking marks place in any debate with your ignorance or being an apologist. If he is correct and can show evidence, let him do it. The reason he has disappeared is because he cannot match it with me and you're fast becoming another ignoramus in that category.

Eliminate?

I'm against tax exempt status. I'm not for eliminating the first amendment.

I guess the first amendment is meaningless to the tard.

Racist pig!
Trump!
Godbotherer!

Amazing I'm better at posting as Boris than he is. Yet still more intellectual.

White libtards depict blacks as you would a pet. Like puppies or kittens. They depict them as completely incapable of self determination and completely and easily manipulated.

Black libtards eat that mentality up. I guess it is easier to hate and blame than look for real answers.

Watching Vic Maggio's Bloody Chicago channel on youtube has opened my eyes to some of the problems of violence in our inner cities.

https://www.youtube.com/@bloodychicago1963
He was a cop watcher and follower who would respond to calls involving shootings in Chicago's toughest neighborhoods. What struck me time and time again was the incredible amount of gun fire was used in gang shootings. He would show the markers the cops pout down on the ground to denote bullets found and there could be hundreds of rounds fired and the guy they shot at was not even killed.
Libtards like to talk about mass shootings. Those are mass shootings. Let me explain.
Let's imagine in a city like Chicago or Baltimore and 2 gang members are a block and a half away from a Burger King when they notice a guy they think is as rival gang member coming out of BK. They aim their guns in his direction and fire 100 rounds. Guess what? Multiple people get hit. Mass shooting!

Why does all this matter? Aside from the politicization of mass shootings? It is an indication of a complete disregard for human life!

Werbung:
Amazing I'm better at posting as Boris than he is. Yet still more intellectual.

White libtards depict blacks as you would a pet. Like puppies or kittens. They depict them as completely incapable of self determination and completely and easily manipulated.

Black libtards eat that mentality up. I guess it is easier to hate and blame than look for real answers.
You make a good point there as liberals often treat blacks as less intelligent and child like where I expect blacks to act like adult men and women and most do

Back