Well Well Megyn Kelly turns out to be a liberal after all.

In the "good ol' days", mothers didn't work outside the home. The mother/wife stayed home and did all of the "domestic" work, and the father/husband was the breadwinner of the family. The wives/mothers took their responsibilities seriously, and the husbands/fathers took their responsibilities seriously.

In the "good ol' days", teenage pregnancy was scandalous. In fact, a pregnancy out-of-wedlock was scandalous.

Thanks God those days are gone, eh? It's much better to have generations of children being raised by cable TV, video games, and internet websites, while mom and dad (if there is one) are both working, or partying, or whatever.

It's much better that teenage pregnancies are almost like a badge of honor for teen girls these days, and of course there is always the "abortion on demand" option, and never mind that whole "parental consent" thing.

I won't even go into the "Johnny has two mommys" thing or the "Jane has two daddys" thing.

Werbung:
In the "good ol' days", mothers didn't work outside the home. The mother/wife stayed home and did all of the "domestic" work, and the father/husband was the breadwinner of the family. The wives/mothers took their responsibilities seriously, and the husbands/fathers took their responsibilities seriously.

In the "good ol' days", teenage pregnancy was scandalous. In fact, a pregnancy out-of-wedlock was scandalous.

Thanks God those days are gone, eh? It's much better to have generations of children being raised by cable TV, video games, and internet websites, while mom and dad (if there is one) are both working, or partying, or whatever.

It's much better that teenage pregnancies are almost like a badge of honor for teen girls these days, and of course there is always the "abortion on demand" option, and never mind that whole "parental consent" thing.

I won't even go into the "Johnny has two mommys" thing or the "Jane has two daddys" thing.

While the past has much to admire lets not romanticize it either.

A separation of labor is fine but each couple should determine how they will divide their labor. Romantic notions of the man working in a factory while the wife washes the dishes are not so founded in reality as one might think. As just one example, the bible tells us that women might earn money, buy land with it, and work that land. As another example, in past times many women worked right along side their husbands manning the plow or took jobs outside the home when it matched their child birthing goals (e.g. my mother worked before she was married then decided to quit with no coercion, and my widowed grandmother worked throughout her chldraising years). Both men and women have always worked and the roles have changed dramatically at different times and places. Let each couple determine what is best for them in accordance with their own understanding of how God wants them to lead their lives. I agree that they should take that responsibility very seriously

Teenage pregnancy is not a concern to me, for example, if that teen is married. But I do believe that pregnancy before marriage is proven to be less advantageous for both teens and older women. Who would not agree that two adults who bring a different set of skills and attitudes to the home can do a better job than a single parent? Who would not agree that those two adults do a better job if they are comitted and bonded to each other? Who would not agree that most of the time a married couple is the best example of that? But who would also not agree that a mother and her mother can do it well if that is the hand that they are dealt?

Teenage unwed pregnancy should be seen for what it is - a detriment to raising healthy children, but scandalizing it does not encourage deep thinking.

Gay parents? I can't prove that they do not do as well raising kids as married straight ones. Research indicates that they do but I wonder how politically motivated that research is. In the end, a secluar government should be grateful that two gay people will adopt and raise a child well enough that there is not a clear indication they are doing a poor job.

Its been 10 Weeks since shes been on the air. Now suppose we took an 10 week vacation from our jobs. We all get fired now would we? Only politicans and CEOs take 10 weeks off their jobs. Fox News is supposed to be a conservitive news company. They should demote her make her a foreign correspondent reporter. Assign her to Afgainstan. To me Martha McCallum should be anchor of America live. She has done a good job replacing Megyn Kelly.

They are a private company living up to a negotiated contract. What is your problem?

We cant get away with that!! Go take 10 weeks off your job and see what the boss does to you. Only government union employees take lots of time off their jobs. Like it a bus driver been spit on he take an emotional paid leave.

She's not a government employee. It's a private company. On air talent gets a lot a perks. So it goes.

What about Juan Williams when he got fired off NPR? What about IMUS when he got fired from MSNBC? What about Howard Stern when he got fired off WNBC?

They all had on air Talent. and theyre not exception to the rules. So i think Megyn Kelly should be demoted just like the rest of us. Its like this,,If you dont carry a high batting average or a good enough ERA in the big leagues you go back down to the minors. So i think Megyn Kelly should go down to the minors as a foreign correspondent in Afgainstan.

They all had on air Talent. and theyre not exception to the rules. So i think Megyn Kelly should be demoted just like the rest of us. Its like this,,If you dont carry a high batting average or a good enough ERA in the big leagues you go back down to the minors. So i think Megyn Kelly should go down to the minors as a foreign correspondent in Afgainstan.

You're comparing Imus insulting private citizens who had done nothing wrong to a woman getting a maternity leave?

You want a new mother to go to Afghanistan? Hostile much?

your throwing a big league fastball at a tball hitter...its not going to work out for you :)

So I noticed. But I seem to be upsetting so many folks, I thought I'd come over to the swing set for a while. :)

We cant get away with that!! Go take 10 weeks off your job and see what the boss does to you. Only government union employees take lots of time off their jobs. Like it a bus driver been spit on he take an emotional paid leave.

If her contract allows for her to take that long for maternity leave, I don't see what you are complaining about.

Im complaining cause people earn a position though hard work. What has Megyn Kelly done lately to keep her position as Anchor on America Live? I think Martha McCallum should be anchor of America live. She worked hard for that promotion. New Megyn Kelly should just take her family to Afghanistan. Thats where sher should be working as foreign correspondent for Fox News in Afgainstan if she wants to be an anchor again then climb up the ladder. I should be a Baltimore Orioles pitcher. I worked hard for it on my Playstation on MLB the show 11.

Maternity Leave? isnt that what liberals champion on? and Conservitives are against? She doesnt act like a real republican. I hope Fox News cancell her show like they cancelled Glenn Becks show.

You are so silly!

Conservatives are against GOVERNMENT FORCING a company to give it. If a company has the leave and wants to give it great! It is the FORCING by the government that we have a problem with.

Werbung:
You are so silly!

Conservatives are against GOVERNMENT FORCING a company to give it. If a company has the leave and wants to give it great! It is the FORCING by the government that we have a problem with.

Yes, don't you know?

Every good woman "patriot" should be able to give birth after working hours, have child care lined up for the next morning, and get back to their desk no later than 9 am on the next day. Now, IF they manage to give birth on Friday AFTER work. . .they are allowed to take Saturday and even Sunday off to "bound" with their precious child!

Otherwise. . .why should their employer take responsibility for their not practicing "absinence" or using their thermometer daily?

:rolleyes::D:D

Back