Welfare should be temporary not permanent

steveox

It should only be used if you cant pay your bills,Food,Rent and clothing if youre out of work. Unless your disabled or handicapped.When you get a job government stops your welfare in a month after youre employed.

Werbung:
It should only be used if you cant pay your bills,Food,Rent and clothing if youre out of work. Unless your disabled or handicapped.When you get a job government stops your welfare in a month after youre employed.

so if sugar daddy is going to pay your bills why would you look for work ?

so if sugar daddy is going to pay your bills why would you look for work ?

Thats the thing,,, Youre required to attend work services try to find a job. Everyday you must see a job counselor to help you find a job and attend interviews. If you refuse to attend government can cut off welfare from you. You know its kinda like attending community service or attending therapy when the court judge orders it. So when you apply for welfare when you get laid off you must attend a job counseling center look for a job for you in order to recieve welfare.

Thats the thing,,, Youre required to attend work services try to find a job. Everyday you must see a job counselor to help you find a job and attend interviews. If you refuse to attend government can cut off welfare from you. You know its kinda like attending community service or attending therapy when the court judge orders it. So when you apply for welfare when you get laid off you must attend a job counseling center look for a job for you in order to recieve welfare.

so now we're paying for the unfortunate AND a counselor. getting expensive Ste4ve.

Steve, do you understand the difference between Welfare and Unemployment Compensation? It would not appear that you do...

Temporary Welfare? It should not exist at all...

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."- Madison

I take it you can't read the title of the thread even...

Some states have time limits but they also have exception to the time limits "within their policies". Some states have no time limits at all. So it would be accurate for a person to say they want welfare to be temporary, i.e. no time limits.

Welfare should first come from friends, family, and charity. Then should that fail in some make-believe world where Americans are not charitable then people should be able to borrow from past or future SS instead of taking charity. Then if at the end of their lives some have not paid back SS as a country we will still be better off than now where no welfare gets paid back. Furthermore, if a person borrows from their own SS they do not develop an entitlement mentality. It would also mean that welfare would largely stop being redistribution. This plan could work until the fine day when people realize that being forced to contribute to SS is a crime and the pot is not there for the politicians to raid nor to borrow from.

Welfare should first come from friends, family, and charity. Then should that fail in some make-believe world where Americans are not charitable then people should be able to borrow from past or future SS instead of taking charity. Then if at the end of their lives some have not paid back SS as a country we will still be better off than now where no welfare gets paid back. Furthermore, if a person borrows from their own SS they do not develop an entitlement mentality. It would also mean that welfare would largely stop being redistribution. This plan could work until the fine day when people realize that being forced to contribute to SS is a crime and the pot is not there for the politicians to raid nor to borrow from.

thats nice in your little hippie land of republicanism. guess what my friend who has lots of issues mentally...is not going to be able to get help from her friends...as she has few due to her issues and guess what we don't have the money to pay for everything. And your precious little churches can't afford to help everyone and also only help there own often times...Go lose your job, loose your health care...lose your nest egg...and go beg your freinds for a while when you have a major medical issue..I am sure they have a few 100,000 laying around..just don't hope its a long term illness that can't go away and make sure they pay the whole thing for you.

Now have everyone doing it...sorry your friends that where going to help you now are trying to help 4 or 5 others ( not that I bet many of your friends if they are like you would do much)

thats nice in your little hippie land of republicanism. guess what my friend who has lots of issues mentally...is not going to be able to get help from her friends...as she has few due to her issues and guess what we don't have the money to pay for everything. And your precious little churches can't afford to help everyone and also only help there own often times...Go lose your job, loose your health care...lose your nest egg...and go beg your freinds for a while when you have a major medical issue..I am sure they have a few 100,000 laying around..just don't hope its a long term illness that can't go away and make sure they pay the whole thing for you.

Now have everyone doing it...sorry your friends that where going to help you now are trying to help 4 or 5 others ( not that I bet many of your friends if they are like you would do much)

If the money is there for congress to hand out then first it had to come from somewhere. And if it came from somewhere then we do have it!

If her friends do not have the money then her neighbors might. If an individual does not then a group might. If her neighbors and friends and family as a whole do not then an organization certainly will. If a church for some odd and unbeleivable reason does not help then there are non-church organizations.

If there is not a single person or group or organization that is willing and able to help then perhaps they recognize that she is scamming them. gov seems incapable of figuring this out.

In conclusion it is an unbelievable premise that as a whole individuals and organizations would be unwilling and unable to help people in need. But if that were the case then people like you would just form the kind of organization that was needed to fill the vacuum.

nice concept except that there is no SS account to borrow from. Money coming is goes back out immediately.

Werbung:
Are you talking about unemployment or welfare?

Back