Bill OReilly hits nail right on the head on stupid voters.

steveox

For those who missed talking points on the OReilly factor. Mitt Romney got it all wrong last nights debates. Newt Gingrich was 100% right on the whole debate. But Why is Mitt Romney still leading in the polls? ITS STUPID VOTERS!! Exactly my point on stupid people and women should not be allowed to vote. Obama got elected because of people like this

The only way to really change America is to change election laws

1. Must need an High School or GED diploma to vote
2. You must be employed or in active military service or a military vet to vote.
3. You cannot vote if you receive any government programs like WIC,Welfare,Food Stamps or living in public housing projects.
Exceptions are if youre ederly or disabled.

This will take the stupidy on electing clowns to D.C

If you missed tonights Factor i strongly suggest you should watch fox news at 11pm tonight!

Werbung:
Why should a dumbass who dropped out of school be allowed to vote? Why should you vote if you dont work and dont pay taxes?

Why should a dumbass who dropped out of school be allowed to vote? Why should you vote if you dont work and dont pay taxes?

you don't have to be employed to make money / pay taxes.
the gentleman in the house behind mine was quite well off, he jumped out the window in 4th grade and never looked back.
keep it simple, you're either a taxpayer or a taxtaker. Just have the precinct check your 1040 result.

Newt is Right again,,So how can anybody in the right mind not vote for him?
Well work is good,,Its better to work a job instead of getting government handouts like WIC,food stamps and public housing,,Blacks should ask for checks,,,Like Newt said here
Well Lets See here
I Dont see him going after for food or beer,, Blacks should demand checks not food stamps,,You see why voters are stupid in America?

Again Newt is Right on the money?
This man is quilfied to be the president!!!

Look at this lame stupid Liberal from the O'Reilly Factor
Dems did ignore MLK day back in 2008

Ron Paul is so stupid here
How would you know if MLK would agree with you? Ever spoken to the man mr Paul? Where were you when MLK had a dream sppech?

Heres another stupid comment from Ron Paul
Blaming Ameria for 9-11?? REALLY??? RON PAUL REALLY??? If you support paul in the polls YOURE AN IDOIT!

Everyone who votes should possess a high school diploma and be 21 years old. Lowering the voting age was a huge mistake.

You know I was one of those people working hard for Vote18 way back when and it made sense that if you were old enough to get drafted and sent to Viet Nam then you should be able to vote. Its been a significant disappointment in my life to see how useless this hard earned right has shown itself to be.

Still don't agree with the HS but sure do think that you should not be able to vote yourself tax money.

Everyone who votes should possess a high school diploma and be 21 years old. Lowering the voting age was a huge mistake.

you'll love this from Keith Ellison (Muslim-MINN)

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) said late last week that the United States should lower the voting age by two years, to 16.

“Why shouldn’t 16-year-old vote?” Ellison tweeted last week, according to Minnesota’s Fridley Patch. “They can drive. Some have jobs. Let’s empower our youth.”

The Patch said Ellison’s message started a Twitter debate on the subject, in which some said teens that young are not informed enough to vote. But Ellison rejected that.

“Oh come on! 16-year-olds are pretty sharp,” Ellison wrote. “When is last time you talked to teens? They have their own views on things.”

I Blame MTV on rock the vote campaign. I wanna see MTV become a pay channel just like HBO & Showtime are. If Parents want their kids watch MTV it will cost them $29,95 a month to watch MTV.

You dont see rock stars back in the 50s ever promoting politics. Elvis was a republican and Bill Haley was a republican too.

Yeah Nowadays hollywood and the Music entertainers get involved with politics. Even the the Pro Wrestling people get involved.

Back in 50s these musicans dont give a crap about IKE or Stevenson
152b19e15f729428832cf8e8aa38ad4a_image_document_large_featured_borderless.jpg

Werbung:
Thats back in 1956 when Rock musicans gave Elvis a going away party when he entered the war. The Military wanted Elvis to entertain the troops. They didnt want Bill Haley.

Back