Weiner admits it: it was his weiner

Werbung:
What is it with the New York Democrats? Eliot Spitzer. Charlie Rangel. David Paterson. Now Oscar Meyer Weiner.

But, the Democrats play by a different set of rules than anybody else. Nothing will happen to Weiner, just like nothing happened to Rangel.

Don't do as the Democrats do. Do as the Democrats say. SCREW ALL OF THEM!

You watch when a Republican gets caught at this, Pelosi,Reid and others will be calling for his resignation. Rush Limbaugh, Bill OReilly and Sean Hannity should remind us what Rangel ,Spitzer and Weiner did.

But will they remind us of what Vitter, Sanford, and Ensign did?

Three Republicans who had affairs, admitted their affairs, and stayed in office.

Foley left, Craig stayed. Thanks for the reminder, I left him off my list.

Ensign, Sanford, Vitter, and Craig stayed in office after a sex scandal.

Time will tell. He's done a great job. It's a shame so many pols have this extreme weakness for sex.

But will they remind us of what Vitter, Sanford, and Ensign did?

Three Republicans who had affairs, admitted their affairs, and stayed in office.

I always love it when another "factually challenged" leftist joins the "gang"!

OK, Dr. Pepper, here are the FACTS (those pesky things!)

1. Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina RESIGNED.

2. Senator John Ensign of Nevada RESIGNED.

3. Congressman Mark Lee (R-NY) RESIGNED this year after a "scandal" involving the sending of a shirtless photo to a female via CraigsList.

In just a handful of postings, you've already "proven" yourself, Dr. Pepper. :eek:

You're mistaken.
I always love it when another "factually challenged" leftist joins the "gang"!

OK, Dr. Pepper, here are the FACTS (those pesky things!)

1. Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina RESIGNED.

2. Senator John Ensign of Nevada RESIGNED.

3. Congressman Mark Lee (R-NY) RESIGNED this year after a "scandal" involving the sending of a shirtless photo to a female via CraigsList.

In just a handful of postings, you've already "proven" yourself, Dr. Pepper. :eek:

Sanford didn't resign as Governor. He served out his term.

Ensign's affair was revealed in November of 09. He didn't resign until a couple of weeks ago, right before he was about to be expelled from the Senate. He had no choice. Do you grasp that?

Senator Vitter didn't resign. He ran for reelection and won.

Senator Craig served out the remainder of his term.

Congressman Lee didn't come up in our conversation at all.

I look forward to your apology.

You're mistaken.

Sanford didn't resign as Governor. He served out his term.

Ensign's affair was revealed in November of 09. He didn't resign until a couple of weeks ago, right before he was about to be expelled from the Senate. He had no choice. Do you grasp that?

Senator Vitter didn't resign. He ran for reelection and won.

Senator Craig served out the remainder of his term.

Congressman Lee didn't come up in our conversation at all.

I look forward to your apology.

1. I misspoke about Sanford. He resigned as chairman of the Republican Governor's Association. He served out his second term as governor and is no longer involved in politics. He's a scumbag.

2. Ensign RESIGNED. He's also a scumbag. What part of that do you not understand?

3. I never said Vitter resigned. He's also a scumbag. Try to keep up.

4. I never said a word about Craig. He's also a scumbag. Try to keep up.

5. I mentioned Congressman Lee as an example of what politicians should do when they are caught in a scandal. He's a scumbag who did the right thing.

Any other false accusations or false statements you care to make? I'll be waiting, "son".

Every statement I made was correct.

You, on the other hand, were factually mistaken in a post where you attacked me for being wrong. You can't even say that you were wrong. You have to say that you "misspoke". Are YOU in politics?

Werbung:
Every statement I made was correct.

You, on the other hand, were factually mistaken in a post where you attacked me for being wrong. You can't even say that you were wrong. You have to say that you "misspoke". Are YOU in politics?

I'm done with you, grasshopper. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Back