Anthony Weiner Twitter Photo scandal

According to this, more photos have surfaced, and he may yet step down.

WASHINGTON - As a cache of embarrassing new photos appeared Sunday, Rep. Anthony Weiner finally began considering the possibility that he may have to resign.

A source close to the congressman told the Daily News that Weiner had been adamant about keeping his seat - even as the Democratic leadership urged him to quit amid daily new revelations of reckless sexting

Werbung:
Just a matter of time before he emerges from rehab and gets a job on CNN or MSNBC. He's ruined his career in politics. It's a shame, because I appreciated his ability to hold people to account for their votes. He should have held himself to some standards instead of just others.

Pelosi has publicly said he should step down.

I've been doing some reading about analogous situations. Vitter didn't step down, he went into "counseling" with a minister, and was absolved of his behavior, apparently.

Mark Sanford, of course, compared himself with King David. :rolleyes: Like King David, Sanford considered himself exempt from normal morality because he was chosen by God.

Chris Lee stepped down quickly because there was evidence that he was trolling for transvestites. Yet another major hypocrite.

http://www.slate.com/BLOGS/blogs/we...idn-t-just-resign-over-a-shirtless-photo.aspx

Those are his political enemies calling him that. This is hysterical.

To prove your claim, can you show me where the DNC, or Nancy Pelosi, or another Democratic leader, has called him the face of Democratic party values?

Those are his political enemies calling him that. This is hysterical.

To prove your claim, can you show me where the DNC, or Nancy Pelosi, or another Democratic leader, has called him the face of Democratic party values?

I never claimed that the DNC called him that. I only said that he was being called that and I proved it.

It may not be a big deal to you but if enough people hear it then it is a PR disaster for the dems.

I never claimed that the DNC called him that. I only said that he was being called that and I proved it.

It may not be a big deal to you but if enough people hear it then it is a PR disaster for the dems.

ROF, LMAO. Good for you.

Weiner being called the "face of Democratic Party values" is much like Limbaugh being called the leader of the Republican Party.

If this sleazy flasher doesn't resign, it will be a PR disaster, as the opposition will continue to generalize and imply that Weiner is representative of "Democrats", of "liberals" or of the "left."

In much the same way that actual partisan Democrats would do the same for a sleazeball Republican. It's called "rotten party politics", and it's about as old as political parties.

Weiner being called the "face of Democratic Party values" is much like Limbaugh being called the leader of the Republican Party.

If this sleazy flasher doesn't resign, it will be a PR disaster, as the opposition will continue to generalize and imply that Weiner is representative of "Democrats", of "liberals" or of the "left."

In much the same way that actual partisan Democrats would do the same for a sleazeball Republican. It's called "rotten party politics", and it's about as old as political parties.

Your right.

A weiner comparison:

2011-06-14-humor-weiner.jpg

followed by the Republican who liked hookers? wait no he will stick around still...

also does it mean he can run for president on the republican side now?

To go through life suffering from "pathological hypocrisy", while considering this "illness" to be a virtue, is both embarrassing and crippling.

Hey PFOS, were the "hookers" underage?

Maybe Barney Frank has a position for Mr. Weiner.

Werbung:
Back