Voting machines can and do flip votes

That "seem" fraud related???
So you have no evidence but mob consensus and they are all trumpets. How coincidental.
You are wrong about the evidence you claim does not exist. The evidence does exist and it is overwhelming. You are the one who has no clue how many illegals voted, how many people voted more than once, how many mail-in ballots were illegally filled out by people not allowed to do so and so forth. And you cannot prove no voting machine was tampered with to flip votes from Trump to Biden even though Democrats and Republicans admitted and predicted the machines could be tampered with to do so.

Werbung:
They were not obliged to interfere. You lost.
Democrats would have engaged unbiased experts to examine voting machines to prove the machines had not been tampered with if Democrats really believed that lie. Instead, Democrats refused to have experts examine the machines and came up with assorted excuses for why it would be wrong for Republicans to hire investigators to examine the machines before Democrats had a chance to wipe them as clean as possible of any evidence of corruption.

Voting machines have been a source of serious election fraud for two decades with the backing of crooks like George Soros and pals.

You are wrong about the evidence you claim does not exist. The evidence does exist and it is overwhelming. You are the one who has no clue how many illegals voted, how many people voted more than once, how many mail-in ballots were illegally filled out by people not allowed to do so and so forth. And you cannot prove no voting machine was tampered with to flip votes from Trump to Biden even though Democrats and Republicans admitted and predicted the machines could be tampered with to do so.

its overwhelming to election morons maybe who don't understand elections. lol.
thanks for putting yourself in that cateogry!

Democrats would have engaged unbiased experts to examine voting machines to prove the machines had not been tampered with if Democrats really believed that lie. Instead, Democrats refused to have experts examine the machines and came up with assorted excuses for why it would be wrong for Republicans to hire investigators to examine the machines before Democrats had a chance to wipe them as clean as possible of any evidence of corruption.

Voting machines have been a source of serious election fraud for two decades with the backing of crooks like George Soros and pals.

so "serious" here in the US george soros has never been legally accused of it. lol.
you are an election moron.

you're like a right wing blather generator. lol.
dems blah blah blah.
zero intelligent content.
Bark all you want but you cannot hide or change facts. Jimmy Carter recommended voter IDs to combat election fraud and Democrats have been making stupid excuses for years to prevent official requirements for voter IDs and other election security measures.

1699960973688.png

1699961007113.png

1699961080746.png

why do you say only one was conducted?
and you think "looters" do election investigations? wow, you're truly a moron. lol

and if "thousands" should have been conducted, why didn't republicans do them?
your republicans are not only stupid, but lazy. lol
You ask a good question. Why were suspect voting machines not forensically examined immediately after the election to prove no fraud occurred?

its overwhelming to election morons maybe who don't understand elections. lol.
thanks for putting yourself in that cateogry!
You remain silent when asked questions like:
How many illegals voted?
How many dead people voted?
How many people voted early and often?
How many ballots were illegally harvested?
How many fake votes were created by voting machines?

And so forth.

so "serious" here in the US george soros has never been legally accused of it. lol.
you are an election moron.
George Soros has been accused of election tampering but has not been charged in most cases. That does not prove the evidence against him is false.

George Soros has been accused of election tampering but has not been charged in most cases. That does not prove the evidence against him is false.
Lol you haven't been charged with murder but that doesn't mean you aren't one lol
You are a legal moron

You remain silent when asked questions like:
How many illegals voted?
How many dead people voted?
How many people voted early and often?
How many ballots were illegally harvested?
How many fake votes were created by voting machines?

And so forth.
States certified elections
They don't think they were significant so I am not worried
You can go investigation if you want

You ask a good question. Why were suspect voting machines not forensically examined immediately after the election to prove no fraud occurred?
No intelligent people identified any machines asbeing suspect that's why lol
You are an election moron

Lol you haven't been charged with murder but that doesn't mean you aren't one lol
You are a legal moron
Yes, but the difference between me and the barbarian Soros savage is that there is evidence of his crimes and corruption but not of anything I may have done that I may have been accused of.

States certified elections
They don't think they were significant so I am not worried
You can go investigation if you want
In other words, you cannot answer the evidence of fraud and just want to believe the results of the bent election because your crooked guy won, whether legitimately or not.

Werbung:
Yes, but the difference between me and the barbarian Soros savage is that there is evidence of his crimes and corruption but not of anything I may have done that I may have been accused of.
I think there's evidence that you're a murderer there are people who die in the state you live in that's evidence I think it's at least as much evidence as there is of sorrows being the master criminal

Back