US pledges more money

the annoying thing

come on world put up your share the usa is not a piggy bank , you want Russia kept off your back then pay up send medical supply's weapons ammo food .
Its in your best interest to see Russian expansion and its war machine stopped in the Ukraine or you might be next .

Werbung:

come on world put up your share the usa is not a piggy bank , you want Russia kept off your back then pay up send medical supply's weapons ammo food .
Its in your best interest to see Russian expansion and its war machine stopped in the Ukraine or you might be next .
You America wants to be the world's policeman, it comes at a price.

Orgasms all round for the egregious arms industry which has the corrupt politicans in washington ( i.e. all of them )
in it's back pocket.

The war is about weapons profit, not democracy.

Here is a list of parties banned by the fascist clique in Kiev

Comrade Stalin
Yes thinking russiawould go to war over democracy is stupid hes invading a natin like a snake in a mouses den

MY OPINION

Biden may have signalled the rest of the World to stay out of Ukraine.

Why would he do that?

To minimize the complexity of the problems by limiting the numbers of nations and languages and possibly conflicting agendas so he can maintain (a real or imagined) sense of control.

And to continue justifying the Leftist-Democrat's outrageous spending as they are desperately trying every possible way they can to overburden the Treasury or Economy until it totally collapses and they can switch U.S over to Marxism.

Screenshot_20220421-211102_kindlephoto-8973470.png

I hope Putin's decisions bleeds Russia till Russians cant afford to by bread or milk and they suffer like the Ukraine , Your children bombed the old put before firing lines like Russia has done in the Ukraine your women raped its what Russians who support the war deserve . Your homes destroyed and looted . Yes it would be grand .
Your a nation of low life cowards for the most part there are a few good Russians but not many .

You America wants to be the world's policeman, it comes at a price.
Freedom is always under attack around the World by tyrants and crazed supporters (such as some on this page) of various authoritarian ideologies, (Sharia, Marxists, Soros).

America only seems, to the uninformed, to want to be the World's policeman.

I think we would prefer that OTHERS should fight for other's liberty and spend time and resources to maintain international trade agreements and trade routes and shipping and our various other interests.

But, because no one else can afford to do these and other things that greatly benefit all civilized nations and peoples, and because those countries which could act as a safeguard for our interests don't volunteer to do so, if these things are to be done, it is left for U.S. to do them.

And when too many countries lose their liberty, it
allows the forces of tyranny to gain greater influence on America's freedoms.

To maintain a sustainable level of freedom in the world, the ever expanding creep of Marxism has to be opposed.

No one else will do it like we do.

Freedom is a right given by GOD.

Last edited:
Freedom is always under attack around the World by tyrants and crazed supporters (such as some on this page) of various authoritarian ideologies, (Sharia, Marxists, Soros).

I think we would prefer that OTHERS should fight for other's liberty and spend time and resources to maintain international trade agreements and trade routes and shipping and our various other interests.

But, because no one else can afford to do these and other things that greatly benefit all civilized nations and peoples, and because those countries which could act as a safeguard for our interests don't volunteer to do so, if these things are to be done, it is left for U.S. to do them.
you are right we do these things for the world and if we were only doing them for our self the world would suffer they owe us big time .what you said could make a great post as to what we do for the world compared to what other nations do

So you agree they want to be the world's policeman. Just say it without your pathetic justifications.

Crazed supporters of what? Democracy? Is that the same democracy which republicans tried to overthrow attempting to install a tyrant dictator?
Remember that dickhead. You hypocrite.

Stick with your Bible son. The old testament is full of murder etc by your filthy god dictator.

So you agree they want to be the world's policeman. Just say it without your pathetic justifications.

Crazed supporters of what? Democracy? Is that the same democracy which republicans tried to overthrow attempting to install a tyrant dictator?
Remember that dickhead. You hypocrite.

Stick with your Bible son. The old testament is full of murder etc by your filthy god dictator.
lol words of a moron he didnt say that boris you tried to twist what he said you just another lying moron like biden and we still dont know where your from your to dishonest to tell the truth

lol words of a moron he didnt say that boris you tried to twist what he said you just another lying moron like biden and we still dont know where your from your to dishonest to tell the truth
No. I've got you exactly where I want you. Your replies are childish from an under developed brain.
It doesn't matter if I'm from the Mars, it's irrelevant. If I was would it change your attitude to me? Of course not so why does it matter?
Because it's the only thing you don't know. Suck eggs.

Orgasms all round for the egregious arms industry which has the corrupt politicans in washington ( i.e. all of them )
in it's back pocket.

The war is about weapons profit, not democracy.

Here is a list of parties banned by the fascist clique in Kiev

Comrade Stalin
They're the victims of Russian aggression. Nothing you post about Ukraine's faults seems important enough or terrible enough to make the Ukrainians seem worse than the Russians seem because the Russians violated the Ukraine border and began destroying and killing Ukrainian citizens and occupying Ukrainian territory.

The Russians are the bad guys.

Werbung:
Back