USA top supporter of Ukraine when will the rest of the world pick up the pace ?

the annoying thing

I see a lot of talk but not a lot of hardware and cash going tto the Ukraine for outside north America.
European nations need to pick up the pace of giving supply's money and eqt. to the Ukraine or it might be their nation next .
We don mind helping but the euro nations need to do more and match what the USA has chipped in Canada is doing a great job and done their part.
If you think its expensive now wait till the Russians come for you.
Extending the fight is dad due to loss of life and damage in the Ukraine but better there then your back yard.

Werbung:
Every one in the euro continent should be concerned about this . if Putin is successful it will not be the last nation russia invades. I would say poland has a star on its back .
The USA is not a piggy bank you can just stick your hand out and ask for money . The Europeans need to put thier fair share in and are not. If Russia wins your nation could be next.
I know a lot of European people do not like American that's fine . However do not expect up to run and rescue you with our military might and our young men and women if you are not willing to do the same yourselves.

Every one in the euro continent should be concerned about this . if Putin is successful it will not be the last nation russia invades. I would say poland has a star on its back .
The USA is not a piggy bank you can just stick your hand out and ask for money . The Europeans need to put thier fair share in and are not. If Russia wins your nation could be next.
I know a lot of European people do not like American that's fine . However do not expect up to run and rescue you with our military might and our young men and women if you are not willing to do the same yourselves.
You have no evidence America is the only contributor. In fact I know your wrong. Europeans from many nations have contributed with money and arms. You are an ignorant liar.

If you dont know the other contributors from Europe, you dont know anyone from Europe that would know. I assuming you are lying again.

How arrogant are you to predict future was without any military knowledge of strategies? Youre basically threatening countries to do what you want without knowing what they have done.
Who do you think you are?

You will not be capable of withholding a reply and it will be irrelevant to the subject. It always is when you get pinged.

You have no evidence America is the only contributor. In fact I know your wrong. Europeans from many nations have contributed with money and arms. You are an ignorant liar.

If you dont know the other contributors from Europe, you dont know anyone from Europe that would know. I assuming you are lying again.

How arrogant are you to predict future was without any military knowledge of strategies? Youre basically threatening countries to do what you want without knowing what they have done.
Who do you think you are?

You will not be capable of withholding a reply and it will be irrelevant to the subject. It always is when you get pinged.
Now now Boris I did not say America was the only one, can you not read ? Did you not see the graph showing who gave and hoiw much. O yes Im sorry I posted it in English . Let me post it in Biden so you can understand it .

daaa humm what was I saying rocky road and twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb, I want a sugar cone lame Putin my don is the best , where am I who am I , last train to Knoxville , help the trans they are the base , my corvette is faster then yours , the price is not right yet, Yes kam your the boss, I think I saw a birdie. .

Now now Boris I did not say America was the only one, can you not read ? Did you not see the graph showing who gave and hoiw much. O yes Im sorry I posted it in English . Let me post it in Biden so you can understand it .

daaa humm what was I saying rocky road and twiddle Dee and twiddle dumb, I want a sugar cone lame Putin my don is the best , where am I who am I , last train to Knoxville , help the trans they are the base , my corvette is faster then yours , the price is not right yet, Yes kam your the boss, I think I saw a birdie. .
Here you are giving warnings as to what will happen. If American want to start a war and rule the world, you pay for it.
Dont complain.
That sun in Florida is penetrating the small remainder of brain you have left. Where a hat.

Here you are giving warnings as to what will happen. If American want to start a war and rule the world, you pay for it.
Dont complain.
That sun in Florida is penetrating the small remainder of brain you have left. Where a hat.
Lol so I said America wants to start war war and rule the world. Again you got it wrong . let me explain in democrat Biden language so you can understand .
Harry legs turn blonde in the sun light Im a professor and the hair stands up when kids play with it . cherry vanilla and and pickle juice in my basement and I like my corvette .

Lol so I said America wants to start war war and rule the world. Again you got it wrong . let me explain in democrat Biden language so you can understand .
Harry legs turn blonde in the sun light Im a professor and the hair stands up when kids play with it . cherry vanilla and and pickle juice in my basement and I like my corvette .
Wrong I said that. America has been involved in some war like skirmishes for nearly 200 years, continually. Can you see a pattern forming there?

No. Read it again. I said Americans. Settle down son. Have a valium
Yes I know what you said boris the bogart . but I was comparing it to the english germans etc who have been fighting wars for much longer.
For example the english have been involved in wars in 170 different nations for over 300 years. Now that's some blood thirsty pompous bastards.

Werbung:
Yes I know what you said boris the bogart . but I was comparing it to the english germans etc who have been fighting wars for much longer.
For example the english have been involved in wars in 170 different nations for over 300 years. Now that's some blood thirsty pompous bastards.
Tell us Boris the penny pincher how much has your nation gave so far ?

Back