US elite running genocide in Ukraine

Jim415

On Wednesday, July 2nd, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko resumed unlimited war against the residents of southeastern Ukraine, whom he calls “terrorists” for their wanting not to be killed by his troops.

European leaders (especially Merkel of Germany, Hollande of France, and Putin of Russia) urged him not to resume his bombing campaign against the southeast, but the US (specifically President Obama) supports the bombings, and that’s enough for Poroshenko; so, he did it. As the US State Department said, “he has a right to defend his country.” Reuters reports that Poroshenko gave as his reason for the resumption, “to rid Ukraine of ‘parasites’.” Adolf Hitler had given the same reason for ethnically cleansing his country.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/06/370108/us-elite-running-genocide-in-ukraine/

Werbung:
poor babies, did the poor russian special forces pretending get hurt?
Spoken like a true low/no information liberal .....

It was your kind .... the useful idiots.... that gave so much power to Hitler.

But, that's historical fact ...... I know you don't have a clue what I'm talking about .... so go ahead and reply with something that you think is intelligent ... like blaming Bush or something ...... my useful IDIOT friend!

But, that's historical fact ...... I know you don't have a clue what I'm talking about .... so go ahead and reply with something that you think is intelligent ... like blaming Bush or something ...... my useful IDIOT friend!
Nice response Tex

Werbung:

Its been made very clear if you had half a brain that this is all been backed by russian special forces..You talk hiter, but your the one watching hittler invade saying the Germans are not invading.

Back