Ummm, guys, Sandy isn't that big

Huricane Sandy not that big" and then you wounder when when you talk about global warming no one listens to you...after you show you don't have a clue...The issue was not its highest wind gust but its huge size and how slow it was going....But As always just facts, pay no worry to them. Hope it was big enough for you...I hope one hits you hard.

not to mention it's having been some time since they had "weather" up there and so much ramshackle construction to turn to mush. they shoiuld take a cue from the Caribbean folks who can easily reassemble their shanty's if blown over and build things that matter to tolerate the element.

Werbung:
You should at least call it climate change. When its snowing in April and they call it global warming of course people are going to laugh

they can. but shows ignorance...Both are correct in some way..the Climate is changing but the main trend is warmer...and as someone who lives where it snows a lot...we know that warmer weather actually means more snow for us at times...as it use to be a lot of the time to cold for snow. we have for the last few years had warmer winters...but when we did get snow it was in far greater amounts at once...You should not have Golf in November in Minnesota...but we have.,

And anyone trying to point out weather as pro or against global warming is not really doing a good job anyway. It was 105 and more humid then the Amazon last year here and also about 40 below..

they can. but shows ignorance...Both are correct in some way..the Climate is changing but the main trend is warmer...and as someone who lives where it snows a lot...we know that warmer weather actually means more snow for us at times...as it use to be a lot of the time to cold for snow. we have for the last few years had warmer winters...but when we did get snow it was in far greater amounts at once...You should not have Golf in November in Minnesota...but we have.,

And anyone trying to point out weather as pro or against global warming is not really doing a good job anyway. It was 105 and more humid then the Amazon last year here and also about 40 below..

Hell I golfed in northern Michigan in FEBRUARY.......in 1983. Back then we didn't have Global Warming fools running around promoting ignorance....(wouldn't be great if there weren't any warmers???).....but we have lots of them now.

Stupid is as stupid does!!!

Global warming should mean the GLOBE is warming. If it is snowing in April or May anyplace on the GLOBE then it doesn’t sound to me like the globe is warming. I am fine with the term climate change. I know the climate is changing and I would not even argue if you told me we could have another ice age in my life time. I also wouldn’t argue if you told me we might go through a warming period. These things have been going on long before people were here to document it. It’s just when you say global warming at the same time snow is falling in the spring that I have a hard time taking seriously.

Global warming should mean the GLOBE is warming. If it is snowing in April or May anyplace on the GLOBE then it doesn’t sound to me like the globe is warming. I am fine with the term climate change. I know the climate is changing and I would not even argue if you told me we could have another ice age in my life time. I also wouldn’t argue if you told me we might go through a warming period. These things have been going on long before people were here to document it. It’s just when you say global warming at the same time snow is falling in the spring that I have a hard time taking seriously.

well the purported warming was < two degrees so that wont be all that dramatic..

but the carbon taxes and rising enrrgy costs sure will be.

bohica yall

Again your lack of science does not make the statement...Global warming is talking about the overall Temp of the Earth as a Whole...Climate Change is how that effects a area of the globe...If it heats up..and ocean temps rise..and that changes sea currents or temps change air currents...that can change temps both ways..in a area...for a time...If it gets cold one day in the summer do you say its now Winter because in one area the temp happens to be cold? no . Record Heat Globally this year..and It keeps getting worse. if you think that the temp on one day, one week, one month or even one year means anything about global warming then you admit you know nothing.

Werbung:
Back