U.S. politics: Separate ourselves from Israel.

Werbung:
so sticking a new oppressor on the people is fine then.

What you fail to understand is if the Palis stopped murdering Israelis in cold blood, the Israelis would happily stop aggressive actions.

Many Palis live and work peacefully in Israel with their Jewish neighbors. These Palis know full well that should Hamas overrun Israel (which appears to be what American leftists want to occur), life will be hell and they just might end up dead.

This is what Hamas does to so called traitors....and here I thought you leftists were against torture and capital punishment.:confused:

hamas_motorcycle.jpg

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/11/20/a-warning-to-palestinians-hamas-is-hazardous-to-your-health/
Six men accused of being ‘Israeli spies’ were dragged through the streets of Gaza City and executed in front of a chanting mob today as Israel warned Palestinians to evacuate some areas of the territory in apparent preparation for a ground invasion.
Witnesses said the six were taken to an intersection in the north of the city where they were summarily shot for providing intelligence that helped Israel pinpoint key figures in Hamas and the Islamic Jihad targeted by their warplanes.
The names of the men are said to have been scrawled on the road after they had been questioned by Hamas security officials about who provided the ‘human intelligence’ necessary to pinpoint targets for ‘precision’ attacks that have 118 Palestinians – half civilians, including women and children, dead – in seven days of military operations.

as said zbove the average Mohammad just wants to live gheir life. the oroblem is the foreign ingluenced agitators that persist in yhe violence.

but some fail to realize.is.that even if Israel was pushed into the sea the jihadists would simply move onto the next target. they do mot want peace.

Democracy is not going onto someones elses land building a house and then removing the people who lived there.
When that's how the majority votes, it is. You're at the mercy of the majority in a democracy, your neighbors could vote to turn your land and home into a park or landfill and you would be powerless to stop them.

once again ...If the Palestinians put down their weapons, there'd be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there'd be genocide..anyone can see that...I think.

I th
No they just drop bombs on them from planes...bulldoze there homes and take over there land...If I lived in Palestine I would shoot rockets at Israel to..And being the 10000 times more Powerful army...attacking Civilians is what happens. I would be fine with arming them enough to actually fight the army if that makes you feel better.
Where is this coming from?.. Hamas's charter includes the aspiration that ‘The Day of Judgment will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing all the Jews)’.” In contrast, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahuhas pointed out that, “For us, every time there are civilian casualties, that’s an operational failure. For them, every time there are civilian casualties, that’s an operational success.”In fact, an Israeli soldier cannot leave base without having in his or her possession the Israel Defense Forces Code of Ethics, including values like these: “The IDF serviceman will, above all, preserve human life, in the recognition of its supreme value and will place himself or others at risk solely to the extent required to carry out his mission.

Peace will come when Israel notices they are assholes to Palestinians who they give every reason to want to attack Israel. Sad that a nation build from the Oppression of there people...is just that to others.

How dare Israel defend itself so forcefully. And how dare its new Iron Dome defense system work so well in intercepting more than 400 Hamas rockets, including new long range missiles supplied by Iran. If only more Jews had been killed!

Werbung:
so if the UN says something to the US...we should just suck it up right? Wait that only applies to Muslims...not you. right? If the UN sticks some other nation on top of where I Live...I will fight and try to kill anyone who tries to take my land and my home.

The UN does not have the authority to give away US land.

And since you mentioned it they did not have the authority with Israel either. But the brits who owned it at the time did.

Back