U.S. politics: Separate ourselves from Israel.

Werbung:
I believe Israel has shown amazing restraint in dealing with them.

I think Israel should take the gloves off. Peace is achieved when one side quits or gets destroyed. Hamas has promised that the terror attacks against Israel will never stop so long as Israel exists. Since the options are to kill every last Hamas member and supporter or continue facing perpetual terror attacks at their hand, Israel should wage a real war against their enemies. Hamas is fond of their saying, "We value death more than you value life". Rather than Israel pointlessly offering land for peace, it should give Hamas what they claim to value and grant them death.

Israel is not the one who intentionally sets up attack spots in civilian population areas. That would be Hamas.
Hamas Council Member Fathi Hammad: "[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."​

3211277237_cffe42c65d_z.jpg

Israel is not the one who intentionally sets up attack spots in civilian population areas. That would be Hamas.

No they just drop bombs on them from planes...bulldoze there homes and take over there land...If I lived in Palestine I would shoot rockets at Israel to..And being the 10000 times more Powerful army...attacking Civilians is what happens. I would be fine with arming them enough to actually fight the army if that makes you feel better.

No they just drop bombs on them from planes...bulldoze there homes and take over there land...If I lived in Palestine I would shoot rockets at Israel to..And being the 10000 times more Powerful army...attacking Civilians is what happens. I would be fine with arming them enough to actually fight the army if that makes you feel better.

I'd be fine with turning a blind eye while Israel does what is needed to destroy Hamas.

Does the US benefit by giving things to Israel?

Israel may or may not over-react but they are not the terrorists. I agree that israel needs to just find a way to finish this.

It was the Brits and the UN that gave the land to Israel. Time to suck it up and admit you lost Palestine.

RAndomly rocketing Israel is not a just war and simply is not permissible.

Does the US benefit by giving things to Israel?

Israel may or may not over-react but they are not the terrorists. I agree that israel needs to just find a way to finish this.

It was the Brits and the UN that gave the land to Israel. Time to suck it up and admit you lost Palestine.

RAndomly rocketing Israel is not a just war and simply is not permissible.

so if the UN says something to the US...we should just suck it up right? Wait that only applies to Muslims...not you. right? If the UN sticks some other nation on top of where I Live...I will fight and try to kill anyone who tries to take my land and my home.

so if the UN says something to the US...we should just suck it up right? Wait that only applies to Muslims...not you. right? If the UN sticks some other nation on top of where I Live...I will fight and try to kill anyone who tries to take my land and my home.

The "nation" that existed before the UN "stuck some other nation there" was British.

Werbung:
Both the Jews and Palestinians have been in that area forever. 70% of Jews and 81% of Palestinians, share the same DNA. The only reason there is this hatred towards the Jews is because of the Muslim religion. Mohammed hated the Jews in the fifth century and today's Muslims hate the Jews still because that is what their religion teaches them.

Back