Trump is meant to save Western Civilization

DonKiRo

Hi, I am here to help Democrats and any other loyal Americans who hate Trump, discover what the dishonest media has prevented them from knowing.

Donald Trump is our savior and once you know the facts, if you really love America, you will gain a deeper appreciation for Donald Trump, a great man and a greater President.

Thank you for reading this and for letting me enlighten you.

Donki Rock

🙂

Werbung:
Hi, I am here to help Democrats and any other loyal Americans who hate Trump, discover what the dishonest media has prevented them from knowing.
What makes you think we need your help or what you have is worth knowing?
Who do you think you are?
Donald Trump is our savior and once you know the facts, if you really love America, you will gain a deeper appreciation for Donald Trump, a great man and a greater President.
Trump is a narcissistic phsycopathic bully. He was completely ignorant in how a govt. Is operated and never held a govt position. He had the diplomacy of lioness on heat and destroy long held ties with important allies when he tried to force them to thinking like him.
Why wouldnt democrats love the country where they were born and paid taxes?
Is it only galvanised republicans who feel they have a mortgage on that?
You've got a over inflated opinion of yourself and supported by an atrophied intelligence.
Thank you for reading this and for letting me enlighten you.

Donki Rock
Letting you enlighten me?????
Are you kidding?
You're as dumb as a stump.
Go away you silly fool and get some facts.

Trump is a narcissistic phsycopathic bully. He was completely ignorant in how a govt. Is operated and never held a govt position. He had the diplomacy of lioness on heat and destroy long held ties with important allies when he tried to force them to thinking like him.
You've got a over inflated opinion of yourself and supported by an atrophied intelligence.

Are you kidding?
Pfft.

3 Years of Accomplishments (1:24)

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election (6:13)

Are you kidding?
Boris Noriss?

Boring Noise!

🤭

Astonishing that you are so willfully blind to the lifelong criminal and conman that trump is and has always been. He lies to your face, steals from the treasury and his gullible followers (that would be you), assaults women, insults the weak and disabled, and wants to "date" his own daughter. He achieved nothing in his four years except robbing us blind. And yet...you see him as a "savior." Truly disturbing.

Um, dude? You're in a cult. A f'g cult.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Astonishing that you are so willfully blind to the lifelong criminal and conman that trump is and has always been. He lies to your face, steals from the treasury and his gullible followers (that would be you), assaults women, insults the weak and disabled, and wants to "date" his own daughter. He achieved nothing in his four years except robbing us blind. And yet...you see him as a "savior." Truly disturbing.

Um, dude? You're in a cult. A f'g cult.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
You are like an old 486 PC which is trying to make sense of 5g data and you can't because your CPU needs to be updated.

Tell me when you are ready.

🙂

Werbung:
Back