Isn't it time for Speaker of the House Donald J. Trump?

Yo Daddy!

He could work on fixing Congress and when it's time to campaign for the Oval Office, he could balance his time between the two jobs.

Screenshot_20220828-232317_kindlephoto-124995889.png

Then, if he doesn't return to the White House, he could effect MAGA and save Western civilization from the Speaker's office until he chooses (or God chooses) that he should retire.

Screenshot_20220902-153337_kindlephoto-7230769.png

Win Win Win

🤓🎀⛄

Werbung:

He could work on fixing Congress and when it's time to campaign for the Oval Office, he could balance his time between the two jobs.

View attachment 2484

Then, if he doesn't return to the White House, he could effect MAGA and save Western civilization from the Speaker's office until he chooses (or God chooses) that he should retire.

View attachment 2483

Win Win Win

🤓🎀⛄
it would drive democrats over the edge they would be out on the streets rioting and crying arms out reached toward the heavens crying asking why god why ?

it would drive democrats over the edge they would be out on the streets rioting and crying arms out reached toward the heavens crying asking why god why ?
It would give the dumb Dems a justification to riot.

Then, the American voters would be able to see their Demwitted treachery.

why would we want a hateful anti-american egomaniac for speaker? he's STILL lying about the "stolen election". lol

"treachery"? you mean like continuing trumps anti-american lies about the stolen election? lol.

Watch this dummy then tell us who is a fault.

With an urgent need to virtue-signal, I fully support reparations for Democrats' suffering from Post Trump Stress Disorder.

And this entitlement should continue for generations until the Democratic herd reaches herd-immunity.

Imagine you are a little boy whose parents are inflicted with this pandemic Dem panic. You go to comfort your father, and he shouts,"Putin, Putin, Putin! He's a macho man, just like TRUMP! All macho men are homophobes. To signal I'm not a bigot and to show all my neighbors I have gay friends, I'm going to phone Maurice right now!"

And he invites creepy Maurice over to groom you.

Then you go to your mother. She's screeching, "Trump, Trump, Trump! I can't stand it!"

"But Mommy," you say, "Trump lost."

"It doesn't matter; he's still out there, loud and clear. LOUD AND CLEAR! I hate it, I hate it. Oh, I'm so outraged!"

And she's throws a fit and grabs your favorite toy right out of your hands and throws it against the wall, breaking it forever.

So you can see why, out of compassion, I want these poor creatures to be paid compensation for the next few decades, even after Trump is long gone. This virulent reaction will almost never go away. It will continually mutate into variants that will actually change the Dems' DNA. That acronym definitely doesn't stand for "Donald's Not Around."

With an urgent need to virtue-signal, I fully support reparations for Democrats' suffering from Post Trump Stress Disorder.

And this entitlement should continue for generations until the Democratic herd reaches herd-immunity.

Imagine you are a little boy whose parents are inflicted with this pandemic Dem panic. You go to comfort your father, and he shouts,"Putin, Putin, Putin! He's a macho man, just like TRUMP! All macho men are homophobes. To signal I'm not a bigot and to show all my neighbors I have gay friends, I'm going to phone Maurice right now!"

Then you go to your mother. She's screeching, "Trump, Trump, Trump! I can't stand it!"

"It doesn't matter; he's still out there, loud and clear. LOUD AND CLEAR! I hate it, I hate it. Oh, I'm so outraged!"

And she's throws a fit and grabs your favorite toy right out of your hands and throws it against the wall, breaking it forever.

So you can see why, out of compassion, I want these poor creatures to be paid compensation for the next few decades, even after Trump is long gone. This virulent reaction will almost never go away. It will continually mutate into variants that will actually change the Dems' DNA. That acronym definitely doesn't stand for "Donald's Not Around."
Nice try comrade but I remind you Trump is gone forever.

Your reaction is manufactured. It is for show. Not real.

Werbung:
Trump could never get 218 votes and you all know this so why start the thread? They will never vote a speaker from outside the house.

The candidate of choice for these 20 rebel republicans has changed every day and their numbers have not grown. Once Jim Jordan backed McCarthy that should have ended it. He was the most viable candidate to run against McCarthy.

I'm not a big McCarthy fan. He is on fox news shows all the time and does not impress anybody with his intellect or charisma. I just don't see an alternative choice.

Back