Trump celebrates "the Late Great Hannibal Lector"

Gabriel_Bell

Hannibal Lector is neither late nor great, he is fictional.
Hannibal, of course, rhymes with cannibal. Hannibal the Cannibal.

Yeah, Trump is ever so funny. Hannibal Lector said, "I am having a friend for dinner".
Ha ha ha

What does Hannibal Lector have to do with a presidential election?

Werbung:

Yeah, Trump is ever so funny. Hannibal Lector said, "I am having a friend for dinner".
Ha ha ha

What is all the recent rash of talk about cannibalism among presidential candidates and their supporters?

What is all the recent rash of talk about cannibalism among presidential candidates and their supporters?
Biden's uncle disappeared during WWII near New Guinea and there was some speculation that he might have been eaten by cannibals. In 1961, Michael Rockefeller, the son of VP and Gov Nelson Rockefeller vanished in New Guinea and seems to have been someone's dinner, according to the article I posted.

So Trump, who is a YUGE copycat, decided he wanted to discuss a cannibal as well, but all he could think of was the fictional Hannibal Lector, "Hannibal the Cannibal" who appeared in the film "Sllence of the Lambs"

Biden's uncle disappeared during WWII near New Guinea and there was some speculation that he might have been eaten by cannibals. In 1961, Michael Rockefeller, the son of VP and Gov Nelson Rockefeller vanished in New Guinea and seems to have been someone's dinner, according to the article I posted.
Maybe Biden got confused about the two men, forgetting that his uncle was never a pilot and was not eaten by cannibals.

Maybe Biden got confused about the two men, forgetting that his uncle was never a pilot and was not eaten by cannibals.
I fail to comprehend why this is of any importance to anyone.

But Trump, he sure knows all about the late great Hannibal Lector.

Ha ha ha

Hannibal was based on a real person did you know that ?

It is clear that Donald Trump is too ignorant, too deranged, too incompetent to run a business. He stupidly ranted and watched as millions of people died from Covid as he posed maskless again and again.

The Hannibal Lector that Trump was referring to is a fictional character that has never existed.
And Trump's pathetic joke about Hannibal Lector was just plain stupid.
Trump is LOSING IT, and he only will hire lickspittles, yesmen, asskissers and brownnosers to advise him.
The best thing that could happen to Trump is a massive fatal coronary event. Better for Melania, better for the entire country.

It is clear that Donald Trump is too ignorant, too deranged, too incompetent to run a business. He stupidly ranted and watched as millions of people died from Covid as he posed maskless again and again.

The Hannibal Lector that Trump was referring to is a fictional character that has never existed.
Trump is LOSING IT, and he only will hire lickspittles, yesmen, asskissers and brownnosers to advise him.
The best thing that could happen to Trump is a massive fatal coronary event. Better for Melania, better for the entire country.
Really and how many billions are you worth

No , not creepy Joe's evolutionist monkey's uncle.
Everytime I see you make an ignorant comment about evolution it confirms it's not faultless. Your evolutionary process is still a work in progress and is approaching your chin to attempt to fill the void.

Leftist enemies of God and civilization see Trump today as the greatest living political enemy to their continued destruction of American morals and values.

Everytime I see you make an ignorant comment about evolution it confirms it's not faultless. Your evolutionary process is still a work in progress and is approaching your chin to attempt to fill the void.
Ok Boris how did like start on earth where there was no organics existed. YOU see we have been able to create organic compounds form the stuff that was available when like started .
Also there is a need for fatty acids and rna to creat life or dna . So where did it come from where did that first spark come from.

Werbung:
Evolution is the only theory that rubes believe is true science while simultaneously remaining powerless to disprove the scientific refutations of.

Back